Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why did you choose your avatar/profile pic?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

I decided to change it after having my previous one for 1-2 years. It was originally this:

JnPN0sB.png

But when I made an Origin account and set this as my profile pic I got my current profile pic as a result. I liked how the error pic looked so I chose that one.

I changed mine a while back when I found my ponisona, the current avatar is a recolor of Lyra because I suck at vectoring, my proper ponisona (true self) is in my profile. which is just a recolor of the wet mane image. Oh well. As long as I still have dreams as my ponisona every few nights, I am happy :)

<---This is lucha libre wrestler Pentagon Jr. from Mexican company AAA, and from Lucha Underground here in the states. A damn good wrestler. Has a habit of breaking the arms of his opponents in the name of his "maestro" after a match is finished. Oddly enough, him being so ruthless has actually made him a crowd favorite. They all chant his catchphraise "Cero Miedo" which means "Zero Fear." Lucha Underground has quickly become my favorite wrestling company to watch. Certainly blows WWE out of the water. And Pentagon Jr. looks cooler than anybody else on their roster. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to do something for Halloween and thought it was a good idea to make Quartz dress up as Gambit.

• Brohoof 2

Because was dying to know~

Every Thursday I have to spend a few hours cleaning a kitchen with a few girls, and they always play Taylor Swift while they do it. I don't know a lot of her newer songs, but this week they played some stuff from Fearless. Songs I actually knew the lyrics to! So rather than feel awkward and be the only one not singing along, like usual, I waited until the chorus was about to start and belted out "ABSENTMINDEDLY MAKING ME WANT YOU!" and we all had a good time Taylor Swifting.

Later that night, I happened to find this picture and the rest was history.

• Brohoof 2

Because @@Lightwing has an avvie of Rarity that's a similar piece by the same artist. And knowing there was an awesome Applejack equivalent prompted me to want to join his club, so to speak. x3

It's Applejack wielding a saber. She's wearing the outfit of Saber, from the anime series, Fate/Zero, which I have not seen. Love this piece though.

-Saberjack by Ardail on Deviantart-

• Brohoof 2