Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you feel you aren't the age you really are?

Overdrive

I'm 43 but I act and think at least a decade younger.  Nobody believes me when I tell them how old I really am.  But that's OK.  That's preferable to people thinking I'm OLDER.  :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm 19, almost 20, but I act like i'm in my mid 20's. I think that it is a good idea for an adult to have that younger factor in them, so they don't turn into this bitter elderly man/woman.

Even The Doctor says it. And this regeneration of the Doctor is over 500 years old.

I'm 17, but often times I feel like I'm 10 when I fangirl and giggle like a filly at cutesy things.

No joke I'll be watching movies or something and I'll have to pause it just so I can giggle and calm down.

• Brohoof 1

In some aspects, such as tolerance limits, I consider myself more mature then my fellow 15-16 year old peers.  However, some of my behaviors are akin to that of my fellow peers.  I would say something about my intelligence, but don't want to look arrogant by doing so.

I sometimes act like a child (in a bad way), but I think being young-at-heart is usually a good thing. It lets me see the world as a wonderful thing and not as dark as really big cynics would see it.

im 18 and i act like a 12 year old but im just a man-child like if one time i was in wal-mart in the produce isle

and this lady picks up this squash an says this is nice and firm and thick and i (out loud) couldent help but say

thats whats what she said and anytime someone says what are u doing? i say urmom

Edited by thatonepony12

As cliché as that sounds, I do think the same way

I am 20 now, but since I was 15, I act two seperate but same ways, critically and mentally, I believe I'm older than I am, yet half of the times, contrary to my looks and sounds, I do have a lot of soft and sympathy towards friends and having a childish attitude

• Brohoof 1

Well idk if any of you have seen this music video but this song kind of describes it well 

I am not 23 but 2 more years is nothing anyways :P.  LMAO that music video though hahaha! Great song nonetheless 

I have times when I feel like am older than I am but maybe that is just me thinking that haha xD. Just have fun and don't let getting older stop yourself from having a blast ;) Don't worry about what others think of you just be you. 

It just sort of depends really, some days I almost feel like an old man after a hard day of work, while other times I feel like a 13 year old kid that knows nothing about life.

• Brohoof 2

I am not going to say how old I am (of course) but I do feel a lot younger. Hell, I even watch a show intended for pre-teens (It's called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic, I don't know if you've heard of it). Anyway, that says a lot about my mental age...

I'm 29, and I don't feel any different than when I graduated high school.  I've always been mature, and usually acted older than my age.  But I just don't know how the hell I can be almost 30.  But that's probably because I've missed out on every social rite of passage immaginable.  My brother's married, best friend married with a kid, other best friend married with 2nd kid on the way, and I still feel like a stupid teenager wondering if I'll ever have a first date.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 20 and I honestly feel like I'm 16. I used to think when I'd be the age of 20 I'd be all grown up, living on my own, do nothing but work and barely see family. Of course I was wrong, I still live with my parents and see my family, I have a job but it doesn't take up my whole life, I still don't know what I wanna do and there is so much I still don't know.I had always thought it would be a quick change, like everything I knew and was used to would be gone.I used to worry about that all the time when I was in high school. I do feel dumber than others my age, who seem to know so much more than me. Like my coworkers who are around my age. Anyway I don't feel my age.

• Brohoof 1