Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite time of day?

Wind Chaser

Favorite time of day?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite time of day?

• Early morning (5 AM - 9 AM)
    • Mid-morning (9 AM - 12 PM)
    • Afternoon (12 PM - 4 PM)
    • Evening (4 PM - 8 PM)
    • Night (8 PM - 5 AM)

I guess it would have to be when night time comes by. It's a time when all is quiet and calm, and I find it really relaxing for me. I also tend to be more awake at night than morning, so I guess I spend most of my day at night.

• Brohoof 1

The afternoon and early evening hours are my favorite times of the day, and the twilight hours of sunset and sunrise too. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't know. I suppose early in the morning? I've always liked the idea of watching the sun rise as I eat breakfast, it's a beautiful thing to watch and it just feels so right.

Though thanks to my dad being... unpredictable... I don't necessarily get to DO that anymore...

• 1 month later...

I love nighttime. A nice sunset is good but my favorite time is just after the sun has gone down when there's still just a hint of ambient light lingering in the sky. It's so beautiful, tranquil and a great start to the dim, quiet hours of the night to come. :LunaMCM:

Evening, it's the time where you wind down and relax. Plus there is dinner and pretty stars on evenings.

5 minutes ago, Blazelicious said:

Who the hell is still awake at 8 pm to 5 am?

Um well :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Hightlyze said:

Who the hell is still awake at 8 pm to 5 am?

Patricians who enjoy cool air, quiet, and in the case of the early morning, a bit of solitude.

Dawn would have to be my favourite, as I enjoy watching the sun rise. I just wish that I could wake up as early as I used to to actually see it though.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I get off work, honestly. :P

Usually that's sometime in the afternoon. Right now it's 1-2 PMish (I get to work at 5:30 AM, so...), but usually it's sometime like 4 PM.

I love the night like everyone else, but there's something about getting off work and being able to collapse onto my bed. -v-

About an hour or so before astronomical twilight in the morning, the atmosphere tends to be remarkably calm and transparent. Excellent time to see the Milky Way if it's overhead and the planets. 

It's hard for me to get up that early sometimes.  :twismile:

• 2 months later...