Do you wear MLP clothing in public?

NyxTheShield

I haven't yet due to the season of Winter that is gripping Northern America, namely Michigan. Once it warms up, I will gladly wear my Apple Jack "smoked wood" t-shirt. 

It is rather odd that if one does not conform to the norms of their societies; should they like a particular music, love a particular person or in this case, wear a particular shirt that showcases an interest, they should receive a raised eyebrow or worse. 

Fortunately, the "norms" of societies are diminishing into nothing more than small statistics of rather misinformed, judgmental individuals. To really spread the butter over the bread on this, do not allow anyone or anything to prevent you from being you and liking whatever you want to like. 

If you are worried about wearing your MLP shirt or even declaring you like MLP, who is it that really cares?  Always be yourself. I realize this is easier said than done, especially concerning friends and family who can be...less understanding regarding anything not just MLP. 

Keep calm and Brony on, you always have friends here.  :)

I try to anyway. I really do love my shirts and I do wear them in public...but I don't always show them. I'm trying to break out of the whole fear as of now. As time goes on I really do continue to care less of what people think and I hope to keep pushing that. Yay pride! ^_^

Edited by Felix

Where it's appropriate. If I'm out on errands or going to the dog park, sure I'll throw on a pony shirt if that's what I dig out of my drawer in my half-conscious morning state. If I'm going to work or an important meeting my shirts stay in the drawer.

Time and place for everything. Pretty simple.

Yes, because it's just another article of clothing. While I do usually wear a jacket or sweater over top, if I'm not and someone has an issue with the fact that I'm wearing a pony shirt then that's their problem, not mine.

Closet brony here, so no I don't own any and probably never will. That said, this is the only one I've seen that I could see myself wearing. The reference is vague enough that no one would know it was a pony shirt and if they did they would already be in the loop and would be cool with it.

crush_kill_destroy_swag_by_anzhyra-d4ye4

I wear a little coin purse thing with Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie faces on it that I got at Target for $1 around the loop on my belt. It basically makes me feel like the coolest guy ever, soo.. once I get a full on shirt, I'll probably feel like that real Great and Honorable Spike the Brave and Glorious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All day everyday...lol, but yes I love to where my shirts out in public, and I do get lots of eyes mainly cause where I live. Its funny to look at others as they silently judge me, or think crazy thought. As I have said before I am proud to be a Brony, and given a half a chance I will convert whom ever. I like the things I like regardless of what others think.

post-31415-0-17288600-1426211738_thumb.png

I need some pony shirts or something. Any suggestions on where the best place to get this stuff is?

I need some pony shirts or something. Any suggestions on where the best place to get this stuff is?

I would say online, or Amazon has some cool stuff, or if you can handle the Topic, Hot Topic has a few shirts they. What I buy there is comics, and toys, they dropped the prices. some of the Funko toys that were like 15.00 dropped to like 9.00 buck, so let me get that...lol..

• Brohoof 1

I would say online, or Amazon has some cool stuff, or if you can handle the Topic, Hot Topic has a few shirts they. What I buy there is comics, and toys, they dropped the prices. some of the Funko toys that were like 15.00 dropped to like 9.00 buck, so let me get that...lol..

Haha thanks for that info bro I will look into that :rarity:  

• Brohoof 1