Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever been pulled over by a cop!?

Gone Airbourne

I was pulled over several times when I had my windows tinted a long time ago. I had a medical exemption, so no tickets were issued for the tint.

I’ve been pulled over once because I used to work the graveyard shift at a Wendy’s from 10:00PM to 2:00AM. I had school at 9:00AM the following morning. I woke up with my clock at 8:30. I rushed all the way to campus and got pulled over for running through some neighborhood crosswalks without stopping first.

(edited)

I haven't, but I also can't legally drive so... :P

Though considering when I did, I'd probably not get pulled over for speeding or drunk driving assuredly, because I always drove really slow when I drove and I find alcohol disgusting and the effects of it definitely NOT for me. :bea:

Edited by DusksuD
  • Brohoof 1

I don't own a car so nope.

But my dad told me about a time he was pulled over at a check point years back. They were doing random checks and well, my dad was on his way home from the pub and much to his shame was over the limit. But he managed to get out of any form of checks by simply rolling down the window and asking for directions before the police officer could speak. The police officer gave him directions and waved him on, completely forgetting they had just pulled him over.

• Brohoof 2

• 11 months later...

Yes. I was brand new to driving and I was overdue for an inspection of my car. The cop was really cool about it, and even though he wrote me a ticket he told me if I get the inspection and then fight the ticket it would probably be voided. He was right.

• Brohoof 2

I have been "pulled over" at the parking lot of a military facility. Basically, I was parked. And I was not allowed there, but they did take my id and checked it against some database to make sure I wasn't a "bad guy".

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Several times.  Only one has ever resulted in a ticket.  Cops in my town have been very nice in my experience. 

The most notable time was when I was a teen.  I was going 80 mph in a 40 mph zone.  

I pulled over before the cop even turned around and turned his lights on cause I knew I was had.  He told me he appreciated that.

My license was suspended for two weeks and I had to go take a class.  

Edited by AppleButt
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I haven't been pulled over before (because I'm too young to drive), but my parents have because they were fighting in the car and someone who heard the fighting outside called the cops. Me and my brother and sisters were also in the car and had to witness the whole thing.

• Brohoof 1