Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, about the Last 3 Episodes...

LMW-YBC

Your favourite latest episode...  

90 users have voted

1. 1. Which episode did you like the most?

• Hurricane Fluttershy (Episode 22)
    • PonyVille Confidential (Episode 23)
    • MMMystery on the Friendship Express (Episode 24)

Which one was your favourite?

Why am I asking this? Well, I was just a bit curious to see what everypony thought about the latest episodes (and I really wanted to try out the poll features ^_^ ). So if you would ever so kindly leave a post that doesn't say something like "OMG!!1! Y U ASK SCH A STOOPID QSTION??", I would be grateful.

Mines was 'Hurricane Fluttershy'. Not just because I'm a Flutterfanboy, but because it had alot of suspense, especially near the end. I always love that in the things I watch, as it gets you thinking and literally pulls you into the screen (or was that just me).

I had to go with PonyVille Confidential due to the fact that it made me laugh the hardest. I greatly enjoyed all three, but in order i think i'd go: PonyVille Confidential, MMMystery on the Friendship Express, Hurricane Fluttershy.

Wow that's a hard one, they were all really good. I would have to say my favorite was MMMystery because it had the plot that kept you on your feet until the very end. I'm a sucker for anything suspenseful/ mystery genre, and this episode without a doubt took the cake (pun intended xD). Not to mention all the references they put in the episode made it simply perfect!

Hurricane Fluttershy FO' SHIZZLE. I loved the lesson taught in Ponyville Confidential, and the awesome amount of references in MMMystery on the Friendship Express, but Hurricane Fluttershy wins for me, simply for the fact that it's just like how season 1's episodes were.

Hurricane Fluttershy, by far. While Ponyville Confidential was fairly hilarious, and MMMystery on the Friendship Express fairly average, Hurricane Fluttershy was probably one of the best episodes of the entire series. As I've said numerous times, the episode has, among other things, just about made me a permanent fan of the Flutterdash shipping couple, because it's just so touching the way that Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash get along in that episode. Beautiful, even.

I'd say more but honestly I'm having a horrible day, so I'll forgo my usual verbosity.

I would have to say MMMystery on the Friendship Express because loved all the references; however, I am also sick of Fluttershy episodes (I was a fan before she was cool), and my dad found out I was a Brony and made a point of watching Ponyville Confidential with me (very awkward).

I would have to say MMMystery on the Friendship Express because loved all the references; however, I am also sick of Fluttershy episodes (I was a fan before she was cool), and my dad found out I was a Brony and made a point of watching Ponyville Confidential with me (very awkward).

Putting Your Hoof Down and Hurricane Fluttershy were the only Fluttershy episodes in a very long time...

I liked MMMystery the best. And no, not just because I played a major role in it.

Hurricane Fluttershy was just kind of average for me, and in Ponyville Confidential I felt like the best parts were the scenes that the CMC weren't in. In MotFE, everyone was at the top of their game, the plotline was engaging, and the animators clearly had loads of fun.

Hmm. Tough choice. Personally, I think "Ponyville Confidential" was the most enjoyable. I hadn't laughed at the antics of the ponies that much in a long time. Each moment of the episode had purpose, and the entertainment was well focused. In addition, they managed to include the whole of the Mane Six.

That's not to say "Hurricane Fluttershy" and "MMMystery on the Friendship Express" weren't good by comparison. Both were largely enjoyable. "Ponyville Confidential", however, is easily one of my favorite episodes across the board.

• Brohoof 1

Hurricane Fluttershy. You may ask yourself, why? Because it has those small moments that make an episode special. Also it has enough Fluttershy to last me a while.

I liked Ponyville Confidential the most. Hurricane Fluttershy would be second, and MMMystery last. Any episode with that much Rarity just has to top my list.

(edited)

Ponyville Confidential was my favorite with one of my favorite scenes (that hasn't been mentioned already) being the part where AJ and Big Mac switch styles of speech. I would have voted for MMMystery but I just can't get over how out of character three of the ponies acted. Hurricane Fluttershy was my second favorite over MMM because of Fluttertree and Chunky (/Fit/zgerald? Roid Rage Pony? Big McLargehuge?).

Edited by Hatguy