Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were a pony in Equestria what do you think you would look like?

ParadoxGaming

Oh, I got this!

With any luck I'd be a unicorn. I'm fascinated by how the science and mechanics of magic might work, so if hope to be able to actually use magic.

For looks, probably something nondescript. Brown mane and tail, blue eyes...maybe a grey coat, but I'm not completely sure. My mane would probably be a bit messy and wavy, and I have no idea what my tail would be like.

Cutie mark? Maybe a black hole or something, although astronomy is probably VERY different in Equestria.

I'd probably live in Canterlot. Nice city, center of learning, lots of unicorns to teach magic...sounds great!

So how about you, mysterious first poster? What kind of pony would you be?

....Freaking adorable, that's what.

..Jk, probably unicorn, like my OC but a unicorn xD My cutie mark would be something relating to music and I'd likely live in manehattan due to being a musician

Let's see. For a more real description if I was turned into a pony I'd have a dark brown tail & mane in a single ponytail (how I and my OC Seeker wear it). My eyes would be gray (real eye color). I'd most likely be an earth pony because I like to view the horoscrope signs as divided into the 4 elements. Since my sign Virgo is an earth elemental sign, that's why I say earth pony. Not sure what color my coat would be, I would say maybe orange or tan, nothing too wild. Not sure what my cuttie mark would be. I'd also live in Ponyville.

Fantasy wise I'd be my OC Seeker Dragonheart.

Edited by Seeker Dragonheart

I would want to look like my OC:

DRlMepQ.jpg

I hope to wake up as her, like every morning. Not going to happen, I guess. (Darn physics and the lack of there actually being an Equestria... :'( )

I wouldnt have a cutiemark, that is something I would have to discover for myself.

Also, I would probably want to live in Ponyville, or any small town. I don't like cities much.

Edited by GreatAndPowerfulKaty
  • Brohoof 3

I would be a unicorn. with a white coat and a polished silver hoof. My Cutie mark would be a partially unrolled scroll.

I would live in Canterlot as a ton of unicorns live there. That and they would pay good bits for spells,

I would make a living off of one or two useful spells. Not like Twilight, but more like a merchant with a cool spell only he knows.

The New You: This spell can change the color of anything, reverting back to its true colors 24 hours later. If cast on a pony, it will reinvigorate the skin, cleanse the coat and mane, and refresh the recipient. It can make any color, even luminous colors. Silverhoof can make colored lights bright enough to read by. It has a range of 300 feet, and can cover a 40 foot radius area in a single spell. Duration: 24 hours.

I could live off of vain socialites in Canterlot forever with this spell.

More than likely I will live off another, more humble spell

Cleansing Gaze
This is a spell all unicorn cadets learned 800 years ago (today, the cadets use elbow grease). It can clean everything in a 10’ cubic area, and can be used to sweep whole rooms. It removes all filth, stains, liquids, and leaves a sparkling luster. Against the living, it cleans as well, even removing offensive smells. Manes and tails are brushed and groomed until they shine. Hooves are polished. Even teeth are white and clean.
--insects and the like vaporize into little puffs of smoke. All manner of vermin are forced out of the area and unable to return for 12 hours.
***The royal guard considers this spell too soft and doesn’t teach Cleansing Gaze anymore.

Edited by Silverhoof

I'd look just like my icon/signature! (or I'd like to think so...)

As for the rest, I'm not entirely sure.

Edited by Cherity
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmmm what would I look like I would want to be a unicorn but given

who I am and the type of person I'am:

HB4UHSi.png

I'd be into the occult and such and reading and own a bookstore based around that!  Given I'm mostly a night person!

Based on my personality, maturity, and such, I visualize myself a unicorn.

Since my hair is black, my mane was most likely black and as long as my hair is. (Good thing being a unicorn I can easily use magic to make a ponytail like I normally have it in! Also that I suck at making ponytails and that my mom has to help with it...) My eyes were would be brown like my actual eyes and my fur color/coat hmm... might be pink to compliment my brownish tan skin color (being Asian-Indian.) Maybe a light pink...

My cutie mark might represent my love of art, writing, games, crafting, and all my other hobbies. I'm still thinking of what my cutie mark would be for my ponified self.

My family and I would most likely live in Ponyville in a nice cottage like every other pony in Ponyville does.

All in all I'd most likely look like my ponified-verison-of-me ponysona even though I'm still thinking of a cutie mark. :wacko:

I can imagine myself as both an earth pony and a pegasus, since I'm a fan of heights but appreciate the earth just as much. I guess I'll stick with being an earth pony. I'm not the type to want much attention; nor am I the type to stay content in the background, so my color(s) shouldn't be too obtrusive or easily blending in. Perhaps a comfortable pastel red-orange? That's a nice color. I'd probably be around average height and build for a mare, I guess. If I know me, I'd end up buying some stupid hat that I think looks cool, but really isn't. I can see myself wearing a pikachu beanie.

Concerning my cutie mark, I'm a very good archer, and a natural early riser, so maybe arrows behind the sun? That sounds cool. I was raised in the city, and am currently living in a small town. I'm not a fan of the cold anymore, and I like areas with enough space for me to run and not see another soul for a couple minutes at least. Don't think Ponyville would be the place for me, though. Not with all the problems it has. Maybe a place like Our Town (minus the cult), if we ever see one.

Appaloosa would be perfect if it wasn't smack dab in the middle of nowhere...

*Points at avatar* That. That's what I'd look like and who I'd be.

Eloquence was designed to be me in pony form, more or less. Her orange hair, mane style, and green eyes were taken from me directly, and the rest of her coloring was inspired by roses, my favorite flowers (and my name). She's a unicorn because I see unicorns as a race who tend to be more analytical in their approach to the world, and that's how I am. Her cutie mark symbolizes her writing prowess and her fondness for nature, traits that we both share, and her job is not necessarily my dream job but it is one that I think I would enjoy.

I'd be a pegasus of course! I haven't made an OC yet, but when I do I'd have a combo red and black mane with a dark grey body with light blue eyes much like my own in real life. My cutie mark would most likely look like The Flash's symbol the lightning bolt only it would be a dark red. (Sorry I only work in black and red :3). I'd have that cutie mark because I just love being fast! I never lose in a race. I'd live in Cloudsdale tbh.

Not too hard for me...I think. Probably an Earth pony, light grey coat, dark grey mane....I kind of want to be a pegasus but right now I'm a breezie. I kind of want to be a breezie, though. I'd live in that awesome little breezie city we saw for just a minute. I'd live in a mushroom house. Maybe a portabella. LOL  :lol:

Believe it or not, I've been told multiple times that I bear a strong resemblance to Braeburn... apparently I also sound like him which I don't really get. :huh: Of course it could all be in the accent...

But instead of an apple, my cutie mark would probably be a paintbrush or something artsy like that.

This one made me think a bit.  

First of all, I think that I would probably be a Pegasus.  I don't really have a completely valid reason for it, aside from the fact that it is what I feel like I associate the most with.

As for what I would look like, I think that I would have a dark blue coat, and a mane with both light blue, and violet.  My eye color would probably be a light magenta.

I have yet to figure out what my cutie mark would be.

I'd totally be a unicorn. Mostly because unicorns use magic, and in the human world magic can relate to being somewhat of a nerd (or smart in other words) 

My eyes would be green, my mane would be wavy, long and brown, and my coat would be a tanish color. I would live in ponyville. My cutiemark would probably be a music note, a microphone or something for my singing voice.  

Edited by SattyEgg

I'd say like my character Dragonfly but his design is loosely based on an old G1 summerwing pony named High Flyer, so nah. For some reason a gray pony with a scruffy ("Beatles" style) dark brown mane appeals to me. I'm kind of partial to pegasi but I have a fear of heights so I'd just hang out on the ground with Flutters and all her animals. XD As for a cutie mark I dunno...maybe something related to drawing like a pencil or a sketchbook because that's probably the best "talent" I have. An alternative would be something concerning hiking and hanging out with dogs like a backpack, hiking stick or muddy pawprints. Art, animals and nature pretty much sum up my life so I imagine it'd be one of those.