Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology How fast is your internet?

InfectedPone

My Internet is so freakin slow, mainly for the upload speed and I really want higher speed so I can upload videos faster and even livestream.

4319369023.png

Edited by ObliveonRapt0rBr0ny

It's fast enough for my everyday, ordinary uses. Nothing to really complain about here for me :P

Here's my results:

4319407308.png

Edited by LatinoChurro

Just checked the Ookla speed app and apparently I am getting around 32mbps download speeds, which is meh. Supposed to be getting 50 but that is the glory of wireless.

Gotta love the horrendous internet services that we have in America. They could be so much better, but they gotta keep the speeds low and prices high, because reasons.

4323897018.png 

I won't lie; i'm very pleased with my 40 Megs internet setup. It's a just little above the standard package (20 Megs) in Israel, and costs a little more. It's definitely worth it though.

My internet is really bad >--< I hate it so much since i have to leave my computer on nearly all day and night just to download a game

about 250KB per second mine is >--<... So bad!!

Edited by Code

Hahahahaah!

You all have nothing on my awesome 3rd world internet service.

4324017577.png

That's faster than 74% of Pakistan so that's an indication of how slow and unreliable the internet is here.

Edited by The Awesome One

Well. This is the current speed of the Internet on a average computer in Vietnam. It's kinda slower than the Internet in the United States or in South Korea (obviously). But it's fast still enough to play video games and watch YouTube videos.

4325086280.png

• Brohoof 1

My internet is kinda slow at times especially on my dinosaur of a laptop. Sometimes when I'm on the Internet on that computer, it crashes or takes 5 minutes to load. I'm honestly considering disposing the thing. Thankfully, I have an iPhone with an okay internet speed. That's the main device I use.