Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you used the Pony Creator? What do you think of it?

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Extremely limited, and since it only provides a profile view instead of something more dynamic like a 3/4ths perspective, you're usually gonna see pretty boring poses. Only *great* for non-artists as being able to make your own stuff pretty much frees you from having to put up with limited options.

• Brohoof 1

I do not really like the pony creator at all. The result looks so.. Boring.. I mean I think it's better to make things yourself. It looks alot better.

Since I am in the signature team, I have used it alot of times though, because many ponies wants their oc in a certain pose.

• Brohoof 1

I've tried it but I really dislike how they end up looking so stiff and bland. Yeah, I suppose that if you're not that artistically inclined it's a nice alternative but it just can't replace an honest attempt in traditional media.

• Brohoof 1

No.

A: Because I don't have an OC to begin with.

B: It's basically stock poses. Seeing them used everywhere all the time has gotten me to dislike the program.

In my opinion, people should go get an artist to draw their character, there's plenty of people who do requests. Use this as a reference for their drawing, but don't actually use these stock images themselves...

• Brohoof 2

I'm more likely to use it because being a perfectionist and being paired with a shaking hand (reasons unknown) it make those with my physical situation much easier. I would appreciate it deeply of someone could draw my OC for me but I dont want to trouble anybody. Also I did examine it in its beta phase and it was solid but missing crucial details to make the OC truly unique. Amy attempt at making a pony was embarrassing with the results and felt very stale in the originality department. I have yet to check out the complete version but I'm assuming the bugs were fixed and details added.

This my Littlepony I chose her to be green cause thats my favorite color and her hair color is what I have in my hair and the wavy is because my hair is also wavy and she is chubs like me TEHEE

post-6538-0-33363900-1343324241_thumb.png

Almost everypony on the forums here uses it to create their pony OCs with it.

It's great if you're not an artist who could just simply draw your OC out.

• Brohoof 1

I use to use it a lot, but I think making a vector is much more enjoyable, although, I would recommend it if you're not too good at art or you're really lazy.

I used it for me avatar as you can see. It is very useful in my opinion but it needs more. I was dissapointed with the lack of accesories that could be used and how it could only be a profile picture.

No I haven't- I do have an OC though, he's just sort of in the concept stages yet. Plus he has facial hair, and don't know if that program would have the option for it. :huh:

Yeah, I've used this to get my OC up. Its a great way to develop your pony, But it is, like any creator, a little bit limited. I think its a great way to base an OC from this, But then to build of that it an even better idea. I have made my OC on this too, Though. Its a great idea and an even better game.

-Musix

• 2 weeks later...

I've used it in my OC making, it's a great tool for anyone looking into making a ponysona with less effort. Do to the fact you can uplaod a custom CM, and pretty much make custom preportioned characters.