Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name that Changeling!

ManaMinori

(edited)

That Changeling at the wedding in the 100th episode....it seemed a bit odd that he was there, just chilling. I mean, it could just be a possibility that that particular Changeling likes weddings, and might've showed up at Cranky and Matilda's wedding, perhaps just as he did for Cadance and Shining Armor's wedding. (It'd be funny if he actually brought a gift, like the other ponies XD ) Interesting, also, seeing that the Princesses (especially Cadance) were totally fine with a random Changeling being there. Maybe it's a scout......

But I question if this Changeling is really one from Cyrysalis' swarm who just enjoys being at weddings, or if this guy is actually the true form of somepony we didn't get to see during this jam-packed background character episode. Maybe we can put the fandom's brilliant minds to use and deduce which pony we didn't get to see in this episode, and speculate on whether that missing character is actually that Changeling....

we didn't see Granny Smith or Big Mac in this episode, did we? Maybe it's one of them....

Thoughts?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 4

Well, he was seated in a row with a bunch of kids who were all cowering in fear of the guy, so it could be that he's one of the kids in Cheerilee's class. Or for all we know he's from out of town and just regularly attends weddings since they're the Changeling equivalent to an "All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet".

But I've just been calling him Bob/Larry for convenience sake.   

• Brohoof 5

It's just a random changeling. It's entirely possible that not all changelings belong to Queen Chrysalis' hive, or even a hive at all. He just happened to be hanging out in-

Wait, where was Diamond Tiara?

• Brohoof 3

He is probably a new born hatchling that some how wasnt part of the attack on the crsytal empire, that an he is probably a nice guy, can someone show me a picture of this chaneling please???

• Brohoof 1

Likely was helped during Cranky's quest to find Matilda. ZOMG calls him Incognito. I like this. I adopt it. It's mines. 

• Brohoof 12

Now i understand everything.

Nurse_Redheart_being_serious_S2E13.png

Redheart wasn't in it, because in reality she is really a...changeling. :o

Everything that i know is a lie.

• Brohoof 4

He is probably a new born hatchling that some how wasnt part of the attack on the crsytal empire, that an he is probably a nice guy, can someone show me a picture of this chaneling please???

large.png

Ain't he cute? Just minding his own business...

• Brohoof 6

Now i understand everything.

sig-3845509.Nurse_Redheart_being_serious

Redheart wasn't in it, because in reality she is really a...changeling. :o

Everything that i know is a lie.

You can think the same thing for every background pony who wasn't in the episode.

Hence, every pony was in this episode. :P

(edited)

Plot twist: Everyone there was a changeling but he was the only one in his original form!

Also I am now referring to him as Sir Ronald Of Changeshire

Edited by MoltenKitten
  • Brohoof 2

I'll call him "Chill", because he was just chilling  :P . It was a cute surprise seeing him there and neither him nor anyone else but the foals giving a fuck  :lol: . But I doubt that'll mark Chrysy's return in the show 

• Brohoof 3

I'll call him "Shy Guy" like the Shy Guy's of the Mario series! Just like Steve said he was all chill and cool like a Shy Guy would be 8D

post-6246-0-50649400-1434239925.png

• Brohoof 1

Likely was helped during Cranky's quest to find Matilda. ZOMG calls him Incognito. I like this. I adopt it. It's mines. 

cute name for a Changeling

though, it makes me wonder if he's Bon Bon's secret agent partner, with a name like that. Yanno, looking out for her, keeping her safe from Bee-Bear attacks.

My guess is this.

He may have been present during Siege of Canterlot but either:

-Somehow was someplace safe from love explosion thus separated from rest of horde.

-Was blasted by love explosion but was still separated from rest of horde.

He failed to relocate his kind so he travels across the world to find them or decides to venture off on his own wanting independence. By the time of 100th episode, he may have happened to stroll into Ponyville and saw wedding happening; he had nothing better to do and decided to attend (don't think he was invited). Except children, no one seems to have taken notice of his presence.

(edited)

I'm with you and @@ZOMG. "Incognito" is a fantastic name for this Changeling.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 1

He's so cute. I like to think he was just a small baby and wandered into ponyville, where one of the citizens took him in. There is plenty of love in ponyville to feed a single changeling without hurting anypony. He looks so calm! He's probably used to the other kids fearing him. Poor little guy!

• Brohoof 1

called him Ray the Changeling.

All I can say is "groovy"

• Brohoof 3

I have apparently been mentioned on this thread, who dares summon me—oh, you people like my changeling name for our boy (or girl) in the episode. Coolio.

As you were.

We may call him "THE THING" =]]

Destroyer of worlds? Or maybe just cuddler of ponies.