Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

WHY AM i ALWAYS THE DISPOSABLE SIDE CHARACTER?!!? What, just because I'm easily killed, done away with or knocked off without any repercussions and I'm readily already accustomed to such means i'm disposable? 

Besides chaps, do think this was intended to be somewhat serious a thread. So let's self-insert!

...after all, they've put OCs in the show already...

Know what'd be the next logical and hilarious step in Discord's "reformation?" Letting him take care of somebeing of his own! Another draconequus shows up, one even less explicable to the point it barely even knows that its a draconequus, so it makes sense to foist the burden of this younger, stupider draconequus over on the only one that actually knows anything about this sort of thing! I'd love to see Discord get a taste of his own proverbial medicine and be on the receiving end of a being with irreverent humor who always sidetracks conversations and forces things to be about him. Kind of like another Zephyr episode, but more on getting the new guy to not, you know, end the world because he thought it'd be funny.

*pops head back into the room at random*

Hey! Discord! Soooo... you said killing ponies was a Bad, right?  ...does... does turning them inside-out and making them watch count as a Bad? Oh, and turned some green horse into a fish or something. She's currently suffocating on dry land. So, like, Help?

....I don't get why I shouldn't. What does friendship matter to me, huh? I can't help how others see me, so why should I bother if they'll just make their own assumptions anyway? Why... what do you get out of it anyway, Mr. Eternal?

Alright, I have an ENTIRE season 8 episode idea list ready to go! :D Let me know what you think of it, and I'd like to see your season 8 ideas too!

* Episode 1: Vintage Voodoo – Part 1 – To exact her revenge on Starlight Glimmer and the Mane Six, Queen Chrysalis takes control of the Mane Six and all of Starlight’s friends using voodoo dolls, forcing them to betray Starlight.

* Episode 2: Vintage Voodoo – Part 2 – When Starlight becomes depressed when she thinks all her friends betrayed her, they all have to rely on their students to save them from Queen Chrysalis’ voodoo magic.

* Episode 3: Shadow Admirer – When Twilight tailgates her idol, Star Swirl the Bearded, around in hopes he can learn more about his unique magic spells, she learns too much at once and it starts causing disastrous effects.

* Episode 4: Remember the Griffons – Rainbow Dash and Flash Magnus get summoned to Griffonstone where the griffons are having trouble accepting their new leader. Rainbow and Flash must find a peaceful solution that would make every griffon happy.

* Episode 5: All That Glimmers – When Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst get invited back to their home village for a reunion, Starlight tries to make up a lie to her family of what she’s been doing since she left.

* Episode 6: The Seed of Truth – When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit Manehattan to see Babs Seed, they find out that Babs has been avoiding her friends in the Manehattan CMCs.

* Episode 7: Diamond in the Rough – When Filthy Rich and Spoiled Rich wouldn’t stop arguing, Diamond Tiara decides to run away from home and move in with Apple Bloom at Sweet Apple Acres.

* Episode 8: Discord, Great and Powerful – When Trixie refuses to hire Discord as her magician’s assistant, Discord decides to make his own magic show, which becomes more popular than Trixie’s shows.

* Episode 9: Crush Depth – On Hearts and Hooves Day, after Spike finally decides to ask Rarity out, she hesitatingly declines it. After seeing Spike get rejected, Sweetie Belle decides to take her place out of pity.

* Episode 10: Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? – When Applejack, Twilight, and Fluttershy all become too busy to hang out with their brothers, Big Mac, Shining Armor, and Zephyr Breeze decide to hang out with each other.

* Episode 11: I Got Your YakWhen Pinkie Pie and Somnambula are summoned to Yakyakistan, Prince Rutherford shares the news of having to be forced to get married to a yak from a neighboring yak village that he doesn’t even love, but is forced to under yak tradition.

* Episode 12: The Manehattan Project – A rival store runned by Suri Polomare opens across the street from Rarity’s Manehattan expansion, so Rarity pushes her employees over the limit to make sure she doesn’t lose business to her.

* Episode 13: One Flew Over the Scootaloo Nest – When Scootaloo becomes depressed fearing that she’ll never able to fly, Rainbow Dash signs her up for Junior Speedsters Flight Camp where they meet another flightless pegasus.

* Episode 14: The Poison Apples – When apples from apple orchards all over Equestria start poisoning ponies, cities are starting to ban apples. Twilight and Applejack search to find the one who’s been setting them up – whether it’s the Pears, Flim and Flam, or somepony else who has a grudge on the Apples.

* Episode 15: Cakewalk – During Pound and Pumpkin Cake’s second birthday, Pinkie Pie becomes afraid that they might be growing up too fast and that they will forget about her. Princess Luna tries to persuade her otherwise in her dreams.

* Episode 16: Princess Vacation – Twilight persuades Princesses Celestia and Luna to take a vacation while she and Starlight take over their duties. Little did they know it was the first Equestria-Changeling Summit in Canterlot, and then the pressure is on!

* Episode 17: Into the Mind of Spike – When Spike has been keeping to himself a lot lately, Starlight decides to find the answer to his problems by magically travelling inside his mind to find a solution, but her help starts to trigger his locked up negative emotions.

* Episode 18: The Name of the Blossom – Fluttershy, Mage Meadowbrook, and Zecora travel to the zebra kingdom of Zebria to retrieve a missing ingredient for an antidote for Fluttershy’s sick animal friends at her sanctuary. While at Zebria, Fluttershy and Meadowbrook learn some awful truths on why Zecora left her kingdom in the first place.

* Episode 19: A Day In Your Beauty – Rarity lets Mistmane borrow her beauty for one day so she can have the chance to be beautiful again. Little did Rarity know that Mistmane would take her popularity too.

* Episode 20: Windy with a Chance of Lightning – After hearing the news of Spitfire giving Lightning Dust another chance in the cadets, the Wonderbolts keep getting sabotaged and Lightning Dust keeps getting blamed for it. After pleading her innocence, Starlight Glimmer is the only ones who believe somepony else is responsible.

* Episode 21: My Friend the Draconequus – When Discord finds out he’s not the only Draconequuis in Equestria, he must choose between having a new chaotic friend or use Fluttershy’s teachings to have him use his powers for good.

* Episode 22: Strong as a Rockhoof – When Rockhoof is unable to control his strength, Applejack and Big Mac must help him try to control his strength better, but when Rockhoof decides to not use his strength at all, he begins to lose it.

* Episode 23: The Destiny Delegates – When the Cutie Mark Crusaders visit the Crystal Empire to expand their organization, they meet a group of fillies known as the Destiny Delegates, who also help ponies with cutie mark help. Unfortunately, the Delegates believe the Crusaders stole their idea from them, and it turns into a competition.

* Episode 24: Genesis of the Dragon – During Ponyville’s Annual Family Appreciation Day, Dragon Lord Ember summons Spike to the Dragon Lands to help negotiate peace with another dragon clan. Little did he know that the visit has become more personal to him.

* Episode 25: Brothers Unite – Part 1 – After hearing about a prison raid in Tartarus, an army led by Lord Tirek attacks Equestria. The Mane Six call upon Equestria’s allies for help, and Star Swirl asks for Spike and Stygian to locate his oldest friend, Scorpan, to help against his brother.

* Episode 26: Brothers Unite – Part 2 – The Mane Six and the Pillars all get overwhelmed by Tirek, and Equestria’s allies are all busy fighting against his army. It is up to Spike and Stygian to rescue their friends while Scorpan tries to make his peace with his brother.

Edited by MegaSean45

49 minutes ago, MegaSean45 said:

* Episode 9: Crush Depth – On Hearts and Hooves Day, after Spike finally decides to ask Rarity out, she hesitatingly declines it. After seeing Spike get rejected, Sweetie Belle decides to take her place out of pity.

You know, I had an idea similar to this, only Sweetie actually had a secret crush on Spike.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Superplay64 said:

You know, I had an idea similar to this, only Sweetie actually had a secret crush on Spike.

CMC are obviously closer in age to Spike than Rarity is anyhow. Maybe the CMC could collectively be trying to get spike to ask them out on H&H day, each without the other two knowing? :)

• Brohoof 1

My favorite idea I have is for a "StarTrix" episode that would NEVER happen: 

"You Are My Starlight": 

Trixie travels all over Equestria in search of the perfect engagement ring "Best Friends Day" gift for Starlight Glimmer. :wau:

Stygian feeling regret of the pony of shadows, runs away from home, they're able to find him through his dreams by Princess Luna. His later found by Zecora, brought him to her hut. Wakes up from slumber, finds Zecora and Mage making tea and medicine to help him. Later, the Main eight(Including Spike and Starlight) bring him home.

The Greatest Fan - The Mane 6 and their friends are introduced to an over the top enthusiastic fan who is their number one fan. This fan knows a lot about the Mane 6 and things that not even Mane 6 share with each other.

It would seem funny if this fan had a ranking of the Mane 6 and Rainbow Dash was near the bottom. That would irk Dash.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Singe said:

The Greatest Fan - The Mane 6 and their friends are introduced to an over the top enthusiastic fan who is their number one fan. This fan knows a lot about the Mane 6 and things that not even Mane 6 share with each other.

It would seem funny if this fan had a ranking of the Mane 6 and Rainbow Dash was near the bottom. That would irk Dash.

I do feel Star Tracker deserves another appearance - perhaps Twi could invite him to join her in her castle for a day to make up for her behavour on the cruise?

Generously Challenged - Have Rarity come face to face with the most generous pony or many generous ponies in all of Equestria. Something like an event to honor generous ponies. She feels "small" compared to many of the things the others have done.

Edited by Singe

We Are Number One But It's A Background Pony Episode - The Background Six write and perform their own special-effects filled parody of We Are Number One from Lazytown, but it takes no less than five revisions before they can present it to the public.

The Phantom Tempest - Tempest Shadow enters a high-octane pod race with her Sky Skiff vehicle from the Guardians of Harmony toyline. In the last three minutes, she ends up lightsaber dueling a furry Darth Maul...while still on her own vehicle.

Rarity Universe episodes (standalone, not multiparter) - Rarity discovers her Crystal Gem heritage and gains forms based on Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, Peridot, Ruby, and Sapphire.

Rescue Horse (crossover with Tomica Hero series) - Hikaru Todoroki of the Rescue organization catches interest in the Mane 6's control over nature. He has them explosively suppress an extreme disaster made of multiple different disasters and summoned by Axto robots which the 6 fight off epically.

Yuusha-Pone GaoLyra (GaoGaiGar crossover) - Lyra Heartstrings has built herself a pair of gold gauntlets that support a bipedal walk and let her use all GaoGaiGar's abilities (except Goldion Hammer. Octavia uses Goldion Cello instead). The main antagonist of the episode is a rock giant with five regenerative cores, all of which Lyra must destroy to beat it.

Touch of Charisma - While Trixie and Starlight are practicing magic, Twilight Sparkle plays test subject for a spell. The spell doesn't work precisely and instead gives Twilight enhanced charisma. She soon finds it easier to handle anything related to friendship which makes her have doubts about all the hard work she put into studying friendship. 

Scootaloo gets in a fight at school, prompting Rainbow Dash to feel insecure about her own personality and if she's the sister Scootaloo needs.

Spike and RD are called to Griffonstone when Garble finds and steals the Idol of Boreas, threatening war and undoing all of Gilda and Gabby's progress.

Twilight and Rarity are called to Fillydelphia to settle a conflict over what to do with a dilapidated historical building.

Edited by n1029
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have some more episodes with titles & a brief synopsis.

"Mare E. Cloppins" (Mary Poppins) Rarity takes a job as a nanny for a wealthy client in Canterlot or Manehattan.

"The Jumbled Book" (The Jungle Book) Starlight Glimmer misreads a spell from an old book that causes chaos all over Equestria.*

*I know that sounds like a rehash of "Magical Mystery Cure" but, it's *totally* different, trust me. :P

"With Six You Get Eggheads" (With Six You Get Eggroll) The Mane 6 get increased intelligence after eating an enchanted food.

"Three Mares & A Flurry"  (Three Men & A Baby)  Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie babysit Flurryheart.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

41 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

I really want an episode when the CMC permanently disbands for good! Or maybe have the CMC give up on their Cutie Marks by becoming Blank Flanks again!

Or finally realise they don't know what their cutie marks are actually FOR, other than that they need to help other ponies, and start trying to figure that out...

51 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Or finally realise they don't know what their cutie marks are actually FOR, other than that they need to help other ponies, and start trying to figure that out...

You're wrong. I will always hate the CMC cutie marks no matter what, because they should've just disband by now. By stopping being friends of course. And the point is: A cutie mark DOES change anypony at all. And FYI, they're being manipulated or brainwashed by their cutie marks by telling them what to do! 

7 minutes ago, MAIKUN said:

You're wrong. I will always hate the CMC cutie marks no matter what, because they should've just disband by now. By stopping being friends of course. And the point is: A cutie mark DOES change anypony at all. And FYI, they're being manipulated or brainwashed by their cutie marks by telling them what to do! 

f3c.gif

• Brohoof 4