Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had a profession or a business in Equestria

Grtxkkyz

Alright, imagine you're a pony and you live in whatever place of Equestria you like. Nice! But remember, ponies have to earn money for their food too. Some work as employees and others own their businesses. So, what kind of job or business would you have in Equestria if you were a pony? A mailpony, a baker, a waiter, a tour guide, a musician, a secretary, having a milkshake or snack store... the possibilities are endless

Edited by Dino-Mario

Since computers aren't a thing in Equestria...perhaps I could set up a coffee shop for the village/town I'd live in, or just a general refreshments shop. Milkshakes, coffee, juices~ Maybe have some snacks too :P

Hmm... I suppose I would be a vendor who sales all kinds of games, though we haven't seen any computers in Equestria, only coin slot games. If that wouldn't work then I would be a vendor in a food store.

I'll start as a writer and an artist and midway through I'll figure how to 'invent' some of our technologies before selling them and dominating Equestria as a monopoly. If 'invention' is not possible, I'll probably live away my life writing and drawing.

I think I would be a movie director.

It's weird, because I have really no interest in directing movies in real life. In fact, I am an artist who draws commissions up. But I thought, that doesn't seem right. No. I am more than just some drawer. And I'm also more than a writer. I am a producer of huge creative visions and pieces. I'm an organizer who is good at getting aspects of a project together, telling people what and when they need to do, etc. Basically, I'm a creative person who needs to work within a team, and be a sort of leader figure to it. This career symbolizes me perfectly though, even if I'll never be able to do it in real life.

I would run a tea house. Not a large one, perhaps a small one with a few tables outside. Tea being my favorite beverage, I would love to share it with ponies. To sell, or even create new and flavorful beverages with the interesting new plants that can be found in Equestria. It would be a dream.

I'd be a musician or even a conductor if those were viable professions. I've always been big into music and I love playing too. While I wouldn't be able to do programming as my job, it would be nice if I could do something with one of my biggest secondary passions.

A professional storyteller, who specializes in Disney-equse foal stories. As long as I can share tales of adventure, friendship, and, every once in a while, a little romance with others, I'll be happy.

"Student-for-life" studying under Twilight Sparkle. As she loves to teach, I could see that as a viable option.

Barring that: Either mailpony or train conductor, if I felt the need to see the world. If I wanted to settle down in to a small village, set up an oatshake / breakfast pastry cafe.

Edit: Just realized that I am actually drinking an oat shake right now. (IRL, not just my avatar). Chocolate mixed berry oatshake, yum! That could be one of the signature items on the menu, maybe?

Edited by Sapphire Lightning

If cutie marks were real, mine would be in programming since that's my special talent. They don't have computers in Equestria, but games for those coin slot machines have to be made somehow.