Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you drink pop / soda?

Guest90210

135 users have voted

1. 1. How much pop do you consume on average?

• None. I don't drink pop
    • I rarely drink pop. Maybe a glass or so for special events
    • A can or two per month
    • A can or two per week
    • Around 1 can or bottle per day
    • Several cans or bottles per day
    • Pop is the only beverage that I drink

• 2 months later...

If it's there, I drink it. I have a sugar addiction, and the main culprit is soda.
im actually drinking fanta right now, mmm my favorite

I really dont like root beer of diet sodas though. I'll drink it if it's around though.
must feed the addiction

First of all, brohoof to OP for using the right word and calling it "pop" instead of "soda".

Canadian nationalism aside, I don't drink pop often. Up until 6 months ago I was averaging out at 3 Monsters per day (if energy drinks count), otherwise I only drink pop a half dozen times a year in the form of mixed drinks (Rum & root beer floats are so good). If wobblypop counts as pop, then approx. 2L per night 3-4 nights of the week is average, though I stopped for almost a month due to tight finances and a beastly cold.

I used to drink a fair bit of coke, maybe 4-5 cans a week, but I've switched over to having more smoothies and dairy based things instead. It's better for my body to have more fruit, and it tastes really good too.

I used to drink it quite often but had recently gotten off of it.  I often just drink water, or occasionally coffee or tea.  I'd say that I'd drink maybe a cup of soda only when I have some craving for it, which can range from several weeks without it to months.

I am quite easily one of the most obsessed with soda as of i actually started collecting the tabs on them and have successfully filled a small jar of them in around a few months although i'm starting to wish i collected bottle caps that way i couldve gotten Fallout 4. Guess things like this just happen  :please:

Edited by MiniHoovy

It fluctuates really. Like for the past few weeks, I've been drinking about a can a day. But then there's times where I go like months without drinking any. I love soda, though. Pepsi and Coke are both amazing, and Dr. Pepper sucks. At least we're not drinking energy drinks. No shit, those things'll give you kidney stones. There was a study done recently that found a butt load of teens and young adults who were drinking like a can of energy drink a day were getting kidney stones. Crazy, huh? Especially considering kidney stones are something that people shouldn't be getting until like age 60 or so. I personally hate energy drinks, and find anyone who can drink a can a day an idiot. But I digress.