Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do think of your pets

swordsman

I think my pets are cute, but very annoying. I got 5 dogs that are barking mad. Literally. They bark a lot and they drive me mad, it is very annoying to listen to all of them bark constantly. They are also a bit crazy  :umad:

• Brohoof 2

Keep in mind I named none of them yet I take care of all of them.

Pet 1: Roxy- Beagle that wants to be a lap dog in her old age.

"Pet" 2: Noodles- He's not even my dog he's my neglectful sister's jack russle

Pet 3: Scout- Why is he so large for a beagle(well half) and how did he get so much fuzzy hair!?

Pet 4: Patches- I don't think I've even seen a cat as lazy as her...

Edited by SpikusFyre

My cornsnake, Dusk, is beautiful and exotic. That said, he's dirty, stupid, shy, scared out of his mind and he defecates on me frequently.

My ex-dog Jasper was loyal, affectionate and probably the best friend I've ever had.

Edited by Biggybrony

I think my pets furkids are the greatest! I have four awesome dogs and they make my life worth living. Foxy (chihuahua), Cricket (min pin/terrier), Nemo (beagle) and Wahya (husky/collie) are my best friends, hiking companions and totally own my heart. :squee:

My pets probably think highly of me! My rats probably think "More treats mom! More yogies! More eggs! More tissues!"
My cat probably thinks "Mom why wont you share your taco with me? Please pet me I love you I do not care if you're allergic!"
My dog thinks "BALL BALL BALL PLS THROW BALL MAMA PLS"

• Brohoof 1

Pet? Nah, she's my daughter. I have a beautiful persian cat, she is my everything. She's perfect, she's always there when I need her and we are like a combo lol. I strongly believe I am a good mom :3

• Brohoof 1

I love my dog, Abby, she's always there greeting me when I come home from work, and she's always happy to see me, when I feel down or upset she kisses me and comforts me, much like my dog Grace did. I don't know why, but I prefer animals over people hehe.

• Brohoof 1

I'm beginning to think my dog knows me better than a lot of people do. It's hard to describe, but I feel like my dog is an extension of myself, like an arm or something. She follows me everywhere and will only do certain tricks just for me. Whenever I'm sad, she puts a paw on my lap. Whenever I'm stressed, she comes and sits beside me. I love giving her hugs and just sitting on the floor next to her. <3

• Brohoof 1

I had my Daisy dog girl for 17 years (long time)  and she was my best friend I damn I miss that F*cking mutt still,  rest her soul now 3 years sense she been put down.   I still got my cat Lilly that I found at walmart,  shes my fur babe.....(spoiled to a T yet so loveable)  and my blind dog Angel who is just a mutt!  Yah I love her..

• Brohoof 1

I have two cats, Holly and Satan (Sadie is her real name, we just call her Satan when she's naughty). There's also this fat tabby we rescued 2 years ago named Thomas.

Before them, I had sibling cats named Ash and Charcoal. Before them, a cat named Jenny. Before her, two cats named Snowball and Furball.

I kind of love cats.

Edited by GeekySonic

Well, I got a white cat. She's possibly the most calm and lazy pet I've ever had. But sometimes she's so "smart" you actually think she's intelligent. And she apparently loves sleeping on top of others.

Well, this cat is awesome. Love her to bits.

Edited by Lord Bradley