Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you alter any of the Mane 6, if you can do so?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Sometimes, even though the Mane 6 are fine being themselves, we would imagine them being different in some way or another.

How would you change the appearance and behaviour of each member, if you can do so? Would you turn Pinkie into some Punkamena chick? Or Dash into the incarnate Rainbow Factory horror? Or Twilight into some insane, green-furred earth pony who is nothing but data and bytes?

I would make it so it doesn't seem like Fluttershy wasn't afraid of everything. 

I would cut back on Rainbow Dash's arrogance just a little bit so she can seem a bit more like a role model.

I would write Twilight to the point where it feels like he loves, cherishes, and appreciates Spike as much as the other mane six. Maybe a little bit more since he's been with her since the beginning. She takes him for granted way too many times. 

Applejack displaying her leadership traits more often. She has it in her to be a better leader in some situations than Twilight would be, due to often having a more level-head and sensible approach to situations. The season 4 premiere was one such example of this. :D

I would make Rainbow Dash less brash/arrogant. It's pretty much the only thing stopping me from actually liking her character in the first two seasons. She needs to get rid of the goddamn ego :(

• Brohoof 1

I'd make RainbowDash less arrogant

Absolutely agree with this. I'd also make it so AJ didn't do any of that "Im hungrier than a field mouse in a barnyard" crap. Counrtyisms, I believe she called them

Absolutely agree with this. I'd also make it so AJ didn't do any of that "Im hungrier than a field mouse in a barnyard" crap. Counrtyisms, I believe she called them

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Those things annoy me.

Applejack displaying her leadership traits more often. She has it in her to be a better leader in some situations than Twilight would be, due to often having a more level-head and sensible approach to situations. The season 4 premiere was one such example of this. :D

What!? I LOVE those! I am not a general fan of the "southern" accent or anything, but with her I love it. The accent. The country-isms. Aw shucks! She is so adorable!

:x

Anyways, I would make Twilight Sparkle even more nerdy and prone to go in to lecture mode. Smart = sexy.

• Brohoof 3

What!? I LOVE those! I am not a general fan of the "southern" accent or anything, but with her I love it. The accent. The country-isms. Aw shucks! She is so adorable!

:x

Anyways, I would make Twilight Sparkle even more nerdy and prone to go in to lecture mode. Smart = sexy.

Well ye, AJ is best pony duh :I

Purple Smarts definitely needs to start living up to the Smarts part of her nickname more. Lecture mode was golden in 'testing, testing, 1, 2, 3'

• Brohoof 2

I would have Applejack be more half of herself and half of like Rarity, so that it'll be all balanced out and then she can be a farm girl, but still like fashion and looking good just as much.

Pinkie would portray more darker sides of herself, but would not be the evil cupcake Pinkie Pie

Have Rainbow Dash display traits that is almost blatant, so it can be clear she is lesbian or bi, so that it can be clear.

I would make Fluttershy a little more shy, sweet, nervous, and timid. She just be adorasexy~  :wub:

Twilight will be taking a lot more pride in her princess status because she should! :angry:

Rarity could get into other types fashion like seductive and gothic.

That's all I want for each of them.

All I'd do is make Rainbow Dash a little less boastful. I know, it's just part of her personality - and if you're that awesome, you probably want to show it off. But I personally find her bragging a little annoying sometimes.

Edited by Wolves

• 2 weeks later...

I would remove twilights princess status, make pinkie pie the princess of friendship, and make fluttershy less scared of things while still remaining nice, and make rarity less of a bitch.

Edited by DANUTERCISD