Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here likes pie?

Shiny Ampharos

I'm not the biggest fan. Chocolate creme pie isn't bad, but I haven't had it in quite some time. I used to really like custard pie when I was young. However, we stopped eating at the restaurant that served it. We went back there one time a couple of years ago, and they didn't make it like they used to. I wish I could have custard pie like they used to make it. Even so, I still wouldn't touch the crust.

• 4 months later...

Yep, I like pie, especially if it is like a beef pie, steak and cheese pie, apple pie, pretty much any pie you could think of! Oh, and, @Kyoshi the pies you posted look really tasty, especially the chocolate one and the pumpkin one. Dang, now I have a sudden craving for pie! 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love pie. Both the dessert kind (tarts) and the meat kind. I love pie almost as much as Dean loves pie. It may be one of my favorite foods. I can't even choose a favorite type of pie because I love them all. 

I once had a Kahlua pie that was amazing. 

post-35640-0-40511600-1463896708.jpg

Edited by El Duderino

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite pie is apple pie made by my mother, it is so delicious. I also like other pie sorts (except for pie filled with coffee or alcohol ewgay.png).

I DO like pie... BUTTTTTTTTTTT There are no pies to be had in Japan... Now I'm sad. Meat pie, mince pie, cornish pasties... oh how I miss you...

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

The only pie I don't like that I've tried so far is lemon pie, not a huge fan of lemons in the first place lol...  My favourite pie is cherry, made it for my birthday last year for the first time!!!  I like pie more than cake because pie isn't as overwhelmingly sweet as cake can be(unless I just have bad luck with cakes).