Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most beautiful Princess?

Champion RD92

Most Beautiful Princess?  

205 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the most beautiful princess?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence

Beauty in terms of the subjective is a fragmented ideology. Beauty, as many already know, can be expressed not simply in terms of physical appearance. However, the beauty of the spirit is something that one can admire with equal power. For this reason it can be said that everyone one of these princesses are beautiful equally, because they all have very beautiful spirits. Themselves unique in their spirit. Though some people may prefer one spirit over another in terms of how well you could get along with that princess. So it is with definition that I have voted for Princess Luna. Princess Celestia is an even-handed and wise ruler. While Princess Cadence is more the young princess that may not be as wise as Celestia, but she makes up for it with her friendly outgoing nature. Though it is with Luna that I think I could get along with the most. I am not talking about Nightmare Moon by the way. I am talking about Princess Luna of Season 2. A princess that while is accustomed to the old ways of royal thought (in terms of conduct and protocol) is still very down to earth at heart. From what I saw, she can talk to non-royal ponies on the level without it appearing contrived. Sure she is stuck in age old customs that no longer applies to the current Equestrian society.

Though I feel in time, and with the right social acclimatization she could be pretty cool to hang around with. At least I can see this potential. Being the Princess of the Night. I'm pretty sure she would be down for some late night partying at a night club, or even some late night gaming sessions. She also has the appearance of a rebel, and someone who is capable of challenging the status quo. This is something I can respect, because it is to me, the symbol of what it means to be free.

(edited)

Viscra!

Just kidding (or am I...)

Actually, I think the most beautiful princess in the show is Cadence, especially young Cadence. I love her color scheme and how they put bows in her mane and tail. I remember watching G1 ponies and wondering why they didn't have tail bows in FiM. They make ponies about 20% cuter in my opinion.

Edited by Apple Bloom

Cadence!

I personally was never a fan of Celestia or Luna. Both just... never appealed to me. Cadence is a really beautiful pony. I was always a sucker for curly hair/manes/tails.

iight mates! The lack of Celestia love ENDS HERE!

I knew that Celestia would be in the minority before I voted for her, but let me tell you why you guys are wrong!

Okay first I would like to state the obvious: The question being asked is who is the most beautiful Princess. If you look up the definition of beauty on Google, you will see noun. (1) A combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight; and (2) A combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense. This means beauty includes looks AND character. And what I mean by character is stuff like personality, maturity, judgement, and intelligence; things that pleases intellect and moral sense.

Now that said, if the question was who is the hottest or prettiest Princess, THEN I would have to agree with all of you guys about Cadence or Luna being better. BUT! That isn't the question! Some of you guys are making your decision based on looks, which is therefore a flawed judgement. Even the rest of you who are considering the character of Luna or Cadence in your judgement, it's still flawed! Consider the following.

Princess Luna, while being overshadowed by Celestia like Luigi is to Mario, is still a very pretty Pony. Perhaps prettier than Celestia. But where the Luigi-Mario comparison ends is the fact that Luna got butthurt and jealous of Celestia. Luna raged and became Nightmare Moon. That's a big minus to her case. A truly beautiful p(ony)erson doesn't act upon jealousy, even though it may occur anyways. It could happen again if Luna got super jealous of something and Nightmare Moody could come back out. Being less powerful than Celestia isn't considered in beauty IMO.

Princess Cadence. Very hot, very nice, very friendly, but still has a lot to learn. From what little we have seen of her true self, she can be a little helpless at times and become hopeless. I mean, come on, she got trapped in that cage and then a freakin' unicorn had to come save her. Aren't Alicorns supposed to be more powerful? What the heck. She isn't wise like Celestia.

Celestia is the be all end all of inner beauty. Not only that, she has outer beauty as well. She makes all the right decisions and carries herself humbly among her subjects. Make all the trollestia/molestia jokes you want, she always has a good purpose for the things she does. Sure, sometimes she does it for the fun of it (see the tea party scene for Celestia at Sugarcube Corner) but it is always a positive thing.

All in all I think Celestia is the most beautiful because, well, she has the most all around beauty.

Posted Image

TL; DR: I'd let Molestia have her way with me anytime.

Princess cadence. The Animators really portrayed her beauty with the beautiful color scheme, hair eyes, everything displays itself as a beautiful princess- which was a main part in the episode because Cadence is supposed to spread love everywhere. :3

Celestia is the all wise mother figure. so she has to act mature. she's out.

Cadence is married. Her hubby can beat me up...so she's out.

That leaves the lovely Luna. She's not had a date in 1000 years. She is the most beautiful (and lonely) Princess.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Tell me she isn't the cutest and most adorable thing you've ever seen. TELL ME, WHILE LOOKING INTO THOSE ADORABLE EYES.

Posted Image

Edited by Cain

I would have to say none of the above, the most beautiful princess is not a princess but a Queen, the true and rightful leader of Equestria!!!

queen_chrysalis_wallpaper.jpg

(http://www.deviantar...ter-d4xgk9u.jpg)

No pony can rival her radiant beauty and no pony can deny her rightful place as leader of Equestria B)

Your argument is clearly full of holes.

hyuk hyuk hyuk

• Brohoof 2