Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first view on Bronies

n00bUltima

5 minutes ago, AppleButt said:

I started watching the show in 2011 before I knew there was a fandom with it.  So by the time  I found out about em I had positive opinions toward them. 

I've heard about them during that time as well, but I didn't watch the show until 2018 which I gave bronies the benefit of the doubt and watch the show for myself and see what makes the show so appealing for these people. Watched a couple and a fell in love with the show, rofl. I love Lauren Faust as well for her previous works with her husband, Craig McCracken, who is responsible for my childhood favorite cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory (art director), Foster's home for imaginary friends, power puff girls and etc. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, MysticWolficorn said:

I actually hated them, and I still do because they made mlp innapropriate and ruined many characters like pinkie pie, in the 'cupcakes' fanfic.

You read the fanfic? :eww:

I am a Brony and I never read it! :o

But I have watched the videos, so yea, still an evil Brony!:ButtercupLaugh:

I don't think I actually knew about bronies until a few weeks after I started watching the show so my opinion was less "This is weird" and more "There are people like me!?"

• Brohoof 2

I don't remember having any super strong negative reactions towards them when I became more aware of their existence, more or less I just kind of thought that they were another weird internet group who was into a weird TV show. Of course, this was before I gave the show a try myself and became a Brony :D 

• 9 months later...