The Weather Thread

Sunlight

Just like this but NO SMILING.

Image result for mlp winter

Luna does not approve.

1216209014_download2.png.c63e98e9625b356d5f70e6adaf62c9f4.png

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

It was sunny for most of the day today. Now the clouds are on the increase ahead of rain late tonight and President's Day.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

Indecisive. One moment it's perfectly sunny and lovely, the next it's bucketing down with rain and high winds. Make up your darn mind out there! :eww:

One thing that's difficult about living here is that you can never dress weather appropriately.

• Brohoof 1

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

Was sunny and pretty mild for this time of the year. Gonna be the same way Sunday, just with more clouds. Gonna rain sunday evening and night too.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

Well, it's sunny where I live. Then it rains for 10 minutes, before it becomes sunny again. This in turn makes it really hot in the afternoon. It's a common occurrance where I live, where it's composed of just two seasons: dry, and wet.

hGiAIqash.png.2f6babce5f9b569012bf1c7e09469bd8.png.3a32a640654981adcbfd30e6bc3aba08.png

OCs: Flow / Love Bloom