Kyoshi

Gaming Recent Gaming Purchases

The most recent gaming purchases of mine are Call Of Cthulhu and Jurassic Park : Evolution. ^^

• Best Costume Ever 1

Badges

I purchased The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on the Wii U virtual console.

• Cheer 1

Badges

My most recent gaming purchase was Kingdom Hearts 3, for the PlayStation 4. 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I actually bought both KH3 and the Deluxe Edition of KH3. I’m bad about kingdom hearts lol.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I bought a switch with smash bros and octopath traveler

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I had some spare money and decided to pick up Fallout 76. Figured I should play it for myself rather than let everyone tell me it's crap.

It was actually pretty fun when I was playing together with my friends, but the other 90% of the time when I was playing by myself in a server with random people, it was rather frustrating. I frequently found myself wandering into areas with high level players and getting immediately rekt by the high level mobs that spawned because of them. Without my friends, the world felt void of life and was honestly a slog to play through. Story almost exclusively through audio logs is not all that riveting. Seriously Bethesda, wtf were you thinking? At least have a town or two of ghouls that you can meet.

Game would have been worth the money if it was legal to kidnap my friends and lock them in my basement to play games with me at my discretion, but sadly that's just not the world we live in.

Edited by Twiggy

Badges

I got Salt. The sailing is pretty fun but other than that I'm not that big on it so far. I might pick it back up one day and see how it goes. Pretty sure it's one of those games that updates. 

Got some stuff recently.

Firstly, I got South Park Fractured but Whole on Xbox One for a super good deal at Gamestop. Brand new for $15 AND it comes with the Stick of Truth. That is baller.

Secondly is an interesting one. I got a PSTV for $25 at a resale shop. Got my old PSN account up and running on it and it is pretty cool. :3 Downloaded some games from my account on it and I also bought Megaman Legends. Glad I did all of that.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

Not that it matters at all, but I have bought some games since my last post. Just me wasting more of my money, mainly.

Bought 3 NeoGeo games on Xbox One, and I really need to stop doing that. I am learning quickly that almost all of these neo geo games are piles of shit, especially the fighting games. Hilarious how they made like 50 million of those games and yet they all suck. Most of them have awful hit detection, terrible characters, broken A.I. and just all around they feel like it was just a bunch of Japanese devs hopping on the 90's fighting game money milking train. Garbage. League Bowling is the only Neo Geo game that I like so far.

Beyond that I also got Final Fantasy IX on Xbox One. Enjoying it, but the achievements are incredibly stupid. Basically, you have to be an unstoppable god at the game to get most of them. Fun.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

My friend generously got me The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, as she works at the local game store.

Badges

I caved and got Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and I'm actually enjoying myself. It's definitely something that focuses on the cute and the fluff, and is just meant to be a casual, fun experience, and I hate the fact that there are no actual wild pokemon battles and just focuses on catching them, but honestly, the game has some features that I....kinda want to see appear in future Pokemon game. Things like Pokemon appearing on the field instead of random battles, and the fact that HM's are just bonus abilities your starter receives instead of taking up a slot on one of your Pokemon's moveset makes things a lot easier to manage.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Got some games on sale on Xbox One. I bought Assassin's Creed Origins for $15 and Watch Dogs 2 for $9. Not bad at all. Thinking of getting Halo Wars Definitive Edition as well since it is currently $10. Don't know when I get around to these but hey, good deals regardless. :)

On 2/25/2019 at 12:18 PM, This Whomps said:

I caved and got Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and I'm actually enjoying myself. It's definitely something that focuses on the cute and the fluff, and is just meant to be a casual, fun experience, and I hate the fact that there are no actual wild pokemon battles and just focuses on catching them, but honestly, the game has some features that I....kinda want to see appear in future Pokemon game. Things like Pokemon appearing on the field instead of random battles, and the fact that HM's are just bonus abilities your starter receives instead of taking up a slot on one of your Pokemon's moveset makes things a lot easier to manage.

If I could get one of those games for cheap I would. While I have the same problems as you with the games, I am the same as you where I also sorta like other aspects. I especially like the candy system with how it lets you essentially customize specific stats with ease instead needing to buy the stat items. Sadly knowing Nintendo these will stay at $60 for 60 years.

Badges

I bought myself a bunch of new Survival Horror Games lately, all for ps 1 ( because i dont have money for any newer consoles, other than ps 1 and 2 ), these games are:

Martian Gothic Unification, Overblood, Overblood 2 and Necronomicon the Dawning of Darkness.

I also bought myself the Deception Series, at least as far as i can play them : Devils Deception, Kagero Deception 2 and Trapt.

Im also currently thinking about buying Sentient for the ps 1, because i remember it from my childhood as a really really weird game and since my english got better, i think i could now finally get further in that game and not be completely lost.

• Brohoof 1

my last gaming purchase was kingdom hearts 3...been a while since i bought another one when i finished it...seemed kinda quick finishing kh3.. but still loved it :3

The last few things I've gotten game wise are a big box copy of Fallout 2, Europa Universalis II and Twilight 2000. Hoping my Japanese copy of Command & Conquer + Covert Ops comes in tomorrow. Still waiting on English AP big boxes of FF8 and The Thing. Stuff coming from Singapore and Malaysia... that takes a while to get here. xD

• Brohoof 1

Recently bought Red Dead Redemption 2. Great game with amazing story 

Badges