Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where is the season 7 hype!?

trademark2

I have seen a lot of hype for season 6 on the site, threads and such, but none for season 7. where is it?? 

edit: A lot of ponies don't seem to know anything about season 7, so I will share what I have learned.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/10/my-little-pony-season-7-officially.html

Season 7 is officially confirmed, and it's going to be airing on the discovery channel. 

There is a huge movie release planned for 2017, and from what I understand it is an actual pony movie, not an equestria girls movie. Some people have been saying that season 6 didn't change a lot with the plot because the movie is going to change things...

The new season is going to be in spring 2017. 

OK thats all I know

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 4

We ave good as no information about S7 yet and after a lot of people rather complained about S6, I'm not really surprised. Besides some here a quiet a while in the fandom now, we might still be happy but we don't scream about every new season. And as said, we have good to no informations yet. 26 or 13 Episodes? Linked to movie or for it's own? Who, besides the mane 6 appears or not? Story, characters etc. is pretty much unknown yet. Mayby some fans are just satisfied with ammount of little ponies, heck some rather wish already to end it before it becomes "bad". Or they got older, more responsibility, less free time to carefor the equines we love. It can be many reasons why there isn't much hype unlike before.

• Brohoof 3

I tend to contain my hype for a new season until it is at least a month or so away. We are still at least 3-4 months off from it and we know so very little on it so far. I think everyone is waiting for new information at this point. More info, more hype.

• Brohoof 4

I'm always generally hyped about ponies, but there's no real reason to vocalize my hype at the moment because there's next to zero info about the next season, and it's still months away. When we get more info, and pictures and stuff, then you'll start seeing some hype...and some premature disappointment from some people too, probably.

Edited by BasementGlimmer
  • Brohoof 3

We don't know what going to happen in Season 7 since we don't even know who will be the central character for next season, it might be Twilight, it might even be Starlight considering her role in Season 6, she may be Twilight's replacement of the Mane 6, we may never know until we find out.

We're getting too much content so quickly that I have no time to get hyped. I still have to watch a lot of fan content I haven't watched, read some of the comics, re-watch some old episodes, and also get hyped about/do stuff that isn't pony-related, and I'm not sure if I'll have time to do it before the next season starts (I know I didn't in the season 5-6 hiatus). Besides, I'm saving my hype for the movie  :D and I'm still confident season 7 will be great.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I'm quite happy to be in another hiatus. I was quite content when season 6 finally ended, since I would no longer have to endure week after week of disappointment or even rage. 

So yeah, my hype train won't be leaving the station anytime soon. 

• Brohoof 1

Right fucking here.

I've taken all the hype from u guys :orly:

it is all mine now.

Spare some hype? Just a little bit to get some of us through the hard times.... now we ain't asking for a lot, just that you gots all the hype and we gots none and that ain't quite fair if I be thinking correctly... so whattdoyousay? Spare some hype for an honest beggar?

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about the others, but I'm saving my MLP hype for the next year. Right now I have other shows and events to be hyped about.

I actually have to agree a little with this. Star Wars is a few weeks away so all my anticipation muscles are flexed for that right now. I am excited for Season 7, but I am waiting on some leaks and such to come out. I'm sure that will help some go into hype-mode. 

• Brohoof 2

People generally fall into three categories.

1) People who are relieved that there is going to be a season 7 at all and hence are not complaining.

2) People who are upset that there is going to be a season 7, who thought MLP would be better served just doing movies.  They are more into the movie news than the season 7 news.

3) The actual key demographic of the show, who wouldn't read said news anyway, but will be happy when seeing more pony in the Spring.

• Brohoof 2