Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if nightmare moon appears in your room and threaten you?

leonbrony17

Okay the first and most important thing is how would nightmare moon look in reality?

I'm sure pretty scary.

I would react shocked but also very suprised because i like her.

How would you react to this???

post-39706-0-07174300-1482846699.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Similar to what I said in the Trixie thread,
Start screaming something about witchcraft and kill it with fire.
If not, then it would depend,
if she were a pony, take it to the local horse farm and hope nothing goes wrong.
If human, probably take her to a hospital to get checked out for psychological disorders
:V

I think if she appeared in anyone's room suddenly she would not be interested in making friends, being hidden or any of that jazz. I am pretty sure she would demand information and then go on an assault to try and take control of our world. How well she would do would depend on how the world reacted and how powerful she actually was in ours.

I would probably just freak out and hope to Celestia that Twilight and the rest were on their way to put a stop to her.

• Brohoof 1

Question reality. It'd have to be a dream; even if it was real, I'd be convinced otherwise and I'd wind up fighting her believing I have nothing to lose, but hey, NMM wouldn't really kill anypony. Make them miserable, sure, but never kill, so how much danger could I possibly even be in? :P

I think it'd all depend on the general appearance, to be honest. If Nightmare Moon was more realistic, as in looking like an actual equine, I think I'd be wondering why a space horse with wings and a horn just blasted itself into my house, then probably panicking and making sure I wasn't hallucinating.

If it were a cartoon, I'd still be wary (and questioning my sanity), before likely either losing my shit at the prospect that MLP is real, or run screaming out the door.

If she showed up in my room, I'd freak out and immediately resort to exorcism to remove her :P

the-power-of-christ-compels-you_o_619607

More likely, though, I'd question reality and assume that I'm probably dreaming. :blink: If it turned out to be real, though, I'd try desperately to find some way to speak to the good, pure-hearted Luna beneath all the evil.

• Brohoof 1

She's evil, but not a monster. She'll be nice to you if you're an ally, and despite being a goddess, she'll need help if she somehow winds up here.

I'd pretend to help her until I could escape... or maybe actually help her.

Honestly as far as evil characters goes the only thing she wanted was eternal night and to rule the world - in the scenario where that actually happens nothing dies from it, not even trees. And I don't know, maybe she'll turn everyone into bat ponies or something. We might actually like that. =P

That'd be an easy way for me to leave this world.

I'd probably freak out and make all kinds of distressed noises, from which screaming would be the first. The second thing to do would be questioning my sanity and wondering if she was a hallucination. If she turned out to be real though, I'd honestly have no idea what to do next.

I would LOVE to see nightmare moon appear in my room! It would be so cool!

I don't understand how it would be bad, like some people are saying. Nightmare moon has no reason to hurt me! I am open to serving her, and I am a fan of her anyways. Nightmare moon doesn't randomly do bad things to anypony right?

I would wonder if it were actually nightmare moon or a horror masquerading as nightmare moon though, that's the only thing. But actually meeting nightmare moon would be so awesome!

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 2

Oh. Why in the world are YOU here, Nightmare Moon? Please turn back into Luna at my command NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!!! And I'd keep annoying her till she turns back into Luna.

R.i.p tarnation.

He didn't took it serious.

• Brohoof 1