Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you react if nightmare moon appears in your room and threaten you?

leonbrony17

"I will do anything to serve you, Princess of Nightmares..."

All hail nightmare moons beauty.

I would quickly get out of my room and call my friends for help. Then, we work together to defeat Nightmare Moon.

*plays the a-team music to this*

She's evil, but not a monster. She'll be nice to you if you're an ally, and despite being a goddess, she'll need help if she somehow winds up here.

I'd pretend to help her until I could escape... or maybe actually help her.

Honestly as far as evil characters goes the only thing she wanted was eternal night and to rule the world - in the scenario where that actually happens nothing dies from it, not even trees. And I don't know, maybe she'll turn everyone into bat ponies or something. We might actually like that. =P

*plays the batman begins theme*

We are groot. Ähhhhm i mean, we are batman!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

After a few moments where she is undoubtedly pausing for maximum intimidation, my mind will likely catch up to me.

I would then ask how the blazes she managed to get into my closet, and how on earth she thinks she could do damage to me, seeing as how we're clearly drastically different beings with widely varying rules as to how we could-

Then she would horn blast me in the chest.

Then things would maybe get awkward after that point.

Depending how our worlds state is

"Chill down, scary mary, I wanna help, we need a better ruler and you are better"

We rule the word, I marry her, we love,... jk. but i try beeing an ally, at least no worries about my future

and snuggles the nightmare

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would be both confused as to how she somehow manifested in my room, and terrified because... Well, of obvious reasons.

Then I'd probably pass out from shock and terror.

Then maybe try to hug the pony in my passed out state, assuming she doesn't just get rid of me then and there.

• Brohoof 1

Steel chair to the head followed by some horrible wrestling quote.

Have a seat Moon! Who needs the elements of harmony when you got the elements FE and C right here chump!

Then I would give some awkward interview about my accomplishment and threaten to take her down at the next Survivor Series.

Then tea & cakes with napkins folded like swans.

Hardcore.

• 2 years later...