Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Series Finale - How will it all end?

Akemi Homura

I don't think this topic is in the right place, please fix if not.

So, I was thinking; How will MLP FiM end?   What will happen?   WHEN?

And I thought of this.  This might be very upsetting.

Pinkie is sitting at the rock farm as a filly. Her mother comes out to see her staring up into the sky, once more.   Her grandmother comes out. 

Mother: *sigh.*

Grandmother: Still staring at nothing?

Mother: Yep.

You then see what she is thinking.

It's her. MLP FiM was fake. It was all in her thoughts. She imagined what it would be like when she grew up.     Everything we ever knew; was her thoughts.

The show comes to a black screen,

The end.

• Brohoof 1

Well seeing as we've got 5 more years to look forward to, it will probably keep going and end up like Spongebob. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, i'm just sayin'

This is My Little Pony we're talking about. The show is going to end in the happiest (perhaps bitersweet) way possible.

1. ) Princess Twilight Sparkle gets her own kingdom to rule over.

2. ) Rainbow Dash joins the Wonderbolts

3. ) Applejack continues her life on the farm

4. ) Rarity becomes a high-end fashion designer in Canterlot or Manehattan.

5. ) Pinkie Pie becomes a professional party planner, or perhaps she opens her own shop in Ponyville.

6. ) Fluttershy continues to take care of animals.

7. )The CMC will get their cutie marks (probably before the show ends)

But of course they all remain good friends.

It's child-friendly and satisifies the bronies as well. They are going go try and end it the safest way possible, so that everyone is content.

• Brohoof 1

I really think that a movie would be a good idea for the finale. How often does The Hub do original movies?

However, I don't get my hopes up on this show having a finale at all. Most cartoons don't live to see a good series finale, so I would be very grateful if they did do one that resolved everything until that point.

End?...Wait, you mean like the show being, over?!?...

NOTHING IS OVER!!!!

But in all honesty it will end with Queen Rarity and AJ snuggled up while watching Twilight give birth to her first filly!!!

"But Jock, those things can't if ever happen and if they do then surely they will be like, ahm, forever from now!"

Exactly!

• Brohoof 1

I just hope they don't make all of the mane six alicorns. Twilight being a princess is great, but Dashie growing a horn? Applejack gaining wings and a horn? Fluttershy suddenly having to learn magic? Rarity wouldn't be able to handle the stress of the royal duties that would surely follow...

And...

1365047592187.pngI don't think Equestria could handle this one.

• Brohoof 4

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I think it will end at the last season like this:

One last hoorah (mission completed of some sort).

Then a flash forward to like 10 years later.

Shows the ponies all gathering together, talking about old times.  They bring up amazing old memories, and as they are talking about the stories, it flashes back to a few of them.  Then once the flashbacks go away... it will show them all standing, faced away from the camera out on the edge of town, looking at the sunset.

As soon as the screen goes black, and the credits start rolling, it won't be the same ending song as it has been.  It will be a whole different song we've never heard.

Its lyrics will mention something along the lines of:

"We've come so far together, and we've always stuck at each others sides.  A journey once is a journey done one thousand times.  And we'll never split apart, because the thing that holds us closest, is the spirit in our hearts... The love we have is magic, never to be broken, to the end, and beyond.  When the last day comes, please just remember... you are in my heart, and I am in yours too, so together, forever, our single most important journey... is knowing... We will never leave each other."

---

And I'll be crying my eyes out more than I ever have before.   :( 

But that would be the best way to end the show.  

~ Miles

P.S.

Hasbro isn't that stupid.  They will not make the rest of the Mane 6, let alone other ponies, all become alicorns.

You say "from a business standpoint they'd make a killing off the toys."

I say, they value the integrity of the show, and they value our integrity, so there is no way they'd pull a stunt like that.  Can you imagine the reaction that most of us would have if that happened?  That would be utterly stupid of them to do.  

I believe Hasbro knows better.

Mark my words, if it does happen, I will be very, very surprised, and disappointed at the writers, because I've always figured that they too have their own integrity.  To make everyone else alicorns would be disrespectful to us, to themselves, and to the ponies. 

For the sake of being honorable, I hope they make the right decision.

• Brohoof 2

I'm expecting that by the end of the show, the Mane 6 will have matured and left Ponyville to pursue their own ambitions. Rarity would be a well-known fashionista in Manehattan or Canterlot, Rainbow Dash would be captain of the Wonderbolts after learning to control her ego, Pinkie would be the authority on everything to do with partying, Fluttershy would be Fluttershy, taking care of animals wherever they need her, AJ would still be in Ponyville working on the farm because it's a family business and she'd never let them down, the CMC will have found and embraced their natural talents to earn their cutie marks...

...and Twilight...Twilight would have succeeded Celestia and maybe even Luna, becoming the living embodiment of magic and friendship to all in Equestria.

Then for the last time, the credits roll, but aside from being a melancholy yet hopeful song it will show images from the start of the journey all the way to the end. It's just a shame I won't see any of it because my tears will blur my vision too much, like Miles said in the post just before mine.

I don't know about the show itself, but if we ever see a generation five of MLP, There's a certain way I hope they will do it.  I hope that MLP gen five will be to gen four as "the legend of Cora" is to "avatar the last air bender".  I hope it will focus on different characters and have a completely different overall storyline but still set in the same world with the main difference being that it's set years later.  Heck, they could even set it up so that the main character of gen five would be Twilight sparkle's student as Twilight was Celestia's.

• Brohoof 2

The movie will end up being an epic tale such as the two parters are but given enough time to fully flesh out all of the concepts given.

After defeating the big bad (who I hope is a corrupted Star Swirl the Bearded) Equestria will be saved and in some sort of celebration of some kind.  The movie's main characters will be Twilight, Celstia, Luna, and Star Swirl and we will finally get to know what exactly happened one thousand years ago and Twilight will be moving up as her role as a princess of Equestria.

Twilight will end up becoming Celestia's successor  through flash cuts and reflecting upon all that she has been through (flash backs will be shown) and we then get a cut into the future where all the mane 6 are living successful lives.

Such as Rarity having a famous chain of fashion boutiques and living in high society, Applejack making her family business more profitable/successful, Rainbow Dash being a wonderbolt, Fluttershy being more social and having some job to reflect that and Pinkie Pie would take over Sugarcube Corner.

The final scene would be either Twilight looking at a picture of her and her friends now older but in the same pose as the one in the opening or just the six of them enjoying each others company as the sun begins to set and either way the screen would set to black.

After the credits the same book from the opening 2- parter would close.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I know one thing for sure - the ponies will NOT all become alicorns. I don't care what Hasbro wants. They won't do that.

I always thought something big would happen that would cause Twilight to give up her alicorn status, but I'm not so sure.

Whatever it is, I'd be impressed to see it top the Tirek battle.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I don't know about the show itself, but if we ever see a generation five of MLP, There's a certain way I hope they will do it.  I hope that MLP gen five will be to gen four as "the legend of Cora" is to "avatar the last air bender".  I hope it will focus on different characters and have a completely different overall storyline but still set in the same world with the main difference being that it's set years later.  Heck, they could even set it up so that the main character of gen five would be Twilight sparkle's student as Twilight was Celestia's.

Wow I really loved your idea Serenade. Superb idea indeed! ^_*