Burger King mascot

ManaMinori

Maybe people stop putting fast food into your bodies is what fast food mascot wants to say but cannot say it because it is company which has pay mascot to be itself for company.  Maybe that is why fast food is bad.  We must as ponies buy only the most freshest produce for our stomachs for to eat.  Fast food can contain poison and toxin even more than those allow by government official.  So making sure to not buy fast food and then to consume it.  Maybe it is best that mascot is creepy ebcause then you do not want to eat.  Eat a healthy food, like a vegetable or fruit.

I mean I like him, but mostly because he's a mute and he's the most tolerable of all the mascots. No annoying voice, no lies about his product, no bad jokes, he's straight to the point just have a burger. Plus he had a kick ass video game on the Xbox 360 that wasn't rushed, or broken at all... nope not at all...

• Brohoof 1

I mean I like him, but mostly because he's a mute and he's the most tolerable of all the mascots. No annoying voice, no lies about his product, no bad jokes, he's straight to the point just have a burger. Plus he had a kick ass video game on the Xbox 360 that wasn't rushed, or broken at all... nope not at all...

so Botox face and creepy smile doesn't disturb you?

Burger King racing game on 360, was legit, sorry the king is favorable to me over Ronald, but I got to tell you, the best fast food commercial of all time is when the Colonel impersonator gets in that screaming match with the coaching official about the deals on the chicken shares lol

speaking of mascot what happen to Ronald Mcdonald and his friends? I feel like they have gone extinct. 

McDonald's retired them several years ago. They really only keep Ronald more for their charities than anything else.

• Brohoof 1

McDonald's retired them several years ago. They really only keep Ronald more for their charities than anything else.

I didn't even know that, I thought they just got tired of them.

he's in commercials though, so you don't need to actually go to BK to see him.

I haven't seen any Burger King commercials given that I don't want much in the way of television.

It seems most mascots these days tend a little toward the creepy side. I don't know if that's supposed to be some kind of a 'cool' trend but I don't care for it much. There are enough creepy things in real life without having it promoting my Happy Meals, Chicken Fries or other positive aspects of my dining experiences.  :proud:

I used to loathe Ronald McDonald because he was so twee and annoying, but now I kind of miss him (I can't believe I just said that in print!) Maybe things need to return to the more innocent past, I think the world really needs it.  :twi:

• Brohoof 2

I liked the Burger King Kid's Club mascots much better. Remember when we used to have fun mascots? The Weinerschnitzel Dog, McDonald's crew with the chicken nugget buddies, the Hamburglar and Grimace, Ronald, Birdy, Fry Guys and the Hamburger dudes? I kinda like Jack from Jack in the Box. I think he's funny. I never did like The Noid though and Domino's pizza is the ultimate definition of cardboard pizza.

It seems most mascots these days tend a little toward the creepy side. I don't know if that's supposed to be some kind of a 'cool' trend but I don't care for it much. There are enough creepy things in real life without having it promoting my Happy Meals, Chicken Fries or other positive aspects of my dining experiences. :proud:

I used to loathe Ronald McDonald because he was so twee and annoying, but now I kind of miss him (I can't believe I just said that in print!) Maybe things need to return to the more innocent past, I think the world really needs it. :twi:

The kids meal box with the eyeballs is the creepiest yet.

Actually the Burger King kind of reminds me of the king puppet from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. I don't think he was meant to be creepy, he just accidentally came out that way.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

The King is no match for the horror that was the original Mr. R. McDonald.

article-2001089-0C7947F300000578-302_224

See you tonight kids! Better check under your bed twice before you turn off the lights!

Man forget you, Jack is adorable.

And a possible murderer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-rgqDhnLoU

That is OK though. His Buttery Jacks are amazing and his curly fries are to die for. (Although Arby's are better still)

• Brohoof 3

The King is no match for the horror that was the original Mr. R. McDonald.

sig-4830519.article-2001089-0C7947F30000

See you tonight kids! Better check under your bed twice before you turn off the lights!

And a possible murderer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-rgqDhnLoU

That is OK though. His Buttery Jacks are amazing and his curly fries are to die for. (Although Arby's are better still)

Perfect examples of what I've said. 

here in spain we dont have a BK mascot. not in the restaurants or the commercials.

this post needs photos cause actually i dont even know wich mascot were talking xD 0/10

we had him years ago but not anymore:

bkking.png

as for McDo I dont really see the clown anymore since years ago too, but now we have these and i dont know how to feel:

50305_main_full.jpg

• 7 years later...