Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you go to church?

zerox

As a person who studies history and science, no i'm not a true believer. I'm willing to believe, as my foundation for studying history was in fact the bible because it had interesting stories. My family is non-denominational Christians but the newer generation is more widely accepting of different Ideas on how God is to people in the family. Saying this my grandmother would more than likly smack the crap out of me for saying I don't fully believe.

My family used to go to church every Sunday when I was really young but we stopped attending sometime in 1989.

(edited)

Used to, years ago, baptized Catholic. Kinda just stopped, I was at a religious school for like a month after I went to public grade school and then was like fuck this, this is trash and transferred back to the public system.  Now I just kinda do my own thing, i'm willing to accept some kind of higher power of, something. ( Dunno why this spoiler got added and now I can't get rid of it, damn you new forums)

Spoiler

Edited by Drunk Not I Am

never found it of interest, i'd say i much prefer a Sunday sleepin but that is when fire fighting training is on anyway so bamboozled again.

As a Roman Reconstructionist, I do ceremonies for the gods at home on the family altar. However, as I am still living with my parents and under their rules, I'm obligated to go to a terribly close-minded evangelistic church where most teachers and preachers make blatantly incorrect statements about minorities and other Christians. I have no disrespect for the christian faith, but I will not tolerate willful ignorance.

I usually surf the forums on my phone. ;)

I used to go with my family every Sunday when I was younger, though we stopped attending because our weekend schedule became a bit hectic with soccer and cycling a lot of the time. While there are a few gatherings on some days here at campus, they sometimes conflict with other things like my late(er) class on Wednesday. In terms of going on Sunday(s) that is usually the only night I am able to get a full 8 hours rest, so I prefer to sleep in. I don't know if I'd ever go every Sunday, but perhaps once a month or every other week. It would also depend upon the churches in the area. 

I go to church nearly every Sunday. I go to a super fun Baptist church. Sometimes we have cookouts! Mmmmm, food.

I had to switch churches because my last one got a new pastor and he's changing the church! He's preaching the God elected very few people to join him in heaven. They are Saints. He's telling the entire congregation to their faces in a very sugar coated way that he will get into heaven, but most of us, even those who believe, won't get in, because we're not elected.

:eww: This is not politics.

(sorry, I have strong feeling about this. If I was a little harsh, I'm sorry)

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, dreamstream said:

I go to church nearly every Sunday. I go to a super fun Baptist church. Sometimes we have cookouts! Mmmmm, food.

I had to switch churches because my last one got a new pastor and he's changing the church! He's preaching the God elected very few people to join him in heaven. They are Saints. He's telling the entire congregation to their faces in a very sugar coated way that he will get into heaven, but most of us, even those who believe, won't get in, because we're not elected.

:eww: This is not politics.

(sorry, I have strong feeling about this. If I was a little harsh, I'm sorry)

that's a dick thing to do.

if heaven exists then everyone goes to heaven.

I go to church every Sunday, it's my favorite day of the week :grin: My church organizes a lot of events, both large and small, so it's a really fun group of people to with. It also helps that it's near a university so there are a lot of the people around my age. 

• Brohoof 3

I used too. I am a maverick christian. But i tend to just excercise then play FF3 remake on steam, which for some reason i hate playing but i cant stop playing it. I actually hate the whole final fantasy series, and yet i just try to beat it. FF3 i almost beat but i just deleted the save file for no reason because i just didnt wanna beat it or play more, like i literally got to Xande so i was almost done on level 55 so if i just grinded more. And guess what... i just restarted it. -_-

Used to Church many times, sometimes with mum at her church and sometimes with dad at his church suddenley stop going until somewhere in 1996 dad drag me to mormon church then took my brother since then every Sunday he keep taken us and I feel annoyed he keep dragging us to Church, until I think 2012 stop going. Gald cos never interest going, do find church building interesting but mormon church i go to is not like these old churches, it kind of different building. Just not into going to builidng every week and be with people, I know no one perfect but feel bothered about some people. My dad still go to church but jeavoha Withness Church.