Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite Thing To Drink?

Lucky Bolt

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Water or orange juice usually cuts it for me. I don't mind tea either, but that depends on how it's made. I gave up soft drinks a while back, since they weren't doing any wonders for my health.

• 2 months later...

I used to drink a lot of soda. With almost everything I ate. I drank way too much. So I cut it out of my diet for the most part. I drink iced tea sometimes but mostly I stick with water or juice now. 

I do drink it sometimes but I limit it now. Maybe just a cup here or there.

• Brohoof 1

white russians made with equal part ingredients: 30ml vodka, 30ml kahlua, ~30ml milk

it's just a really easy drink

as for non-alcoholic drinks, I love coffee

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2017 at 11:57 AM, no_longer_here said:

So the title say it all, what's your favorite beverage? It can be anything, as long as it's drinkable :lol:

For me, it's Coke all the way! 

TTF-Cheers-Three-Bottle-mobile.png

Me too but only the red one. Diet drinks are disgusting.

On 4/19/2017 at 2:42 PM, Envy said:

Dasani Sparkling Lime and sometimes Black Cherry. I really like Welch's Black Cherry/Concord Grape juice, too, but I've been scared to drink it since this one time I got a really bad sinus infection shortly afterward. Of course, that probably isn't related, but my sinus infections are just so bad I don't want to risk it. Plus, all I drink otherwise is water/sparkling water, which has no sugar or sugar alternatives so I'm better off, I suppose.

And now Dasani Sparkling is no more. *long sigh* Really not happy with Coke for that one. They blame it on the Bubly brand, but too few stores carried them even before Bubly came about.

So now I have Bubly Lime, which is IMO inferior to Dasani Sparkling's Lime, but is only slightly inferior in the end. No other brand makes Black Cherry anything like Dasani Sparkling did, so that's gone (which is sad, because I loved drinking that with certain foods, like pizza, spaghetti, etc.). I've 'replaced' it with Target's Tropical Cherry which is very different but still very good. Otherwise, I drink Whole Foods' Ginger, which reminds me a little of pop.

Sorry for the rant.

Soft drinks for me.

Coca-Cola and Pepsi taste identical to me, but Diet beats regular, and fruit flavors are strongly preferred. Raspberry is the best one I've come across so far.

Although a close second is Appletisers, i.e. carbonated apple juice, which I didn't know was a thing until I moved to the UK.