Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Autumn?

PlzDelete

53 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

fall is the best since it's gonna be my BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH!! Oh and all the animals that live near here are already getting ready for winter!Unfortunately there's a black bear outside messing with my trash can so I can't go out on my evening walk so the most of scenery I can get right now is through a couple windows but that's good enough!

Happy birthday month! I hope that bear is friendly. 

I love autumn! days of perfect weather, beautiful scenery, good food, and the beginning of cozying up with a warm drink in a warm spot! the falling leaves are hard not to love, especially.

.... And then winter comes to tan some hides and dish out the pain. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Meeps said:

I love autumn! days of perfect weather, beautiful scenery, good food, and the beginning of cozying up with a warm drink in a warm spot! the falling leaves are hard not to love, especially.

.... And then winter comes to tan some hides and dish out the pain. 

lol Winter isn't that bad in my opinion. Fall is very much preferred though. XD

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

lol Winter isn't that bad in my opinion. Fall is very much preferred though. XD

I should've probably mentioned that I was referring to winter in North Dakota, where wind chills can reach in excess of -50 degrees, the moisture in the air is expected to freeze into sparkling mist, and you may or may not get snowed in :D 

Winter is still beautiful, though. Nothing beats a quiet night with the moon shining and the snow falling. You can almost hear the snowflakes brushing the ground, and everything is so muffled and peaceful.. ahhh ;)

• Brohoof 1

Fall is tied with Winter for my favorite season, I love both of them equally. ^-^ I love the feeling of cooler temperatures moving in, the sight of the leaves changing colors and falling, the smell in the air of the leaves and the colder air, it is a feeling that really makes me happy. Fall/Winter is easily the best time of the year for me. Not mention the different holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those are like icing on the already great cake. :3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Fall is tied with Winter for my favorite season, I love both of them equally. ^-^ I love the feeling of cooler temperatures moving in, the sight of the leaves changing colors and falling, the smell in the air of the leaves and the colder air, it is a feeling that really makes me happy. Fall/Winter is easily the best time of the year for me. Not mention the different holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Those are like icing on the already great cake. :3

Agreed. I can't wait for all of that! :D Especially for Halloween! 

• Brohoof 1

On 5.8.2017 at 1:21 PM, Kyoshi said:

Oh wow, I don't even need to write my own post since you've already said pretty much all the stuff I was going to say. :grin: I agree with all of this very much (maybe the one exception being the Thanksgiving holiday since it's not celebrated here but I like seeing others talk about it), autumn and winter are the most pleasant seasons!

The reasons i like autumn is because you can really enjoy the beauty of all the leafs scattered across the ground. Not to mention it's very cool in the area i am at in the autumn so i don't sweat but it's not too cold either, it's justtttt right! 

Autumn is cider season that alone is enough to make it a favorite of mine. But it also has the hint of snappy winter air and the scent of fallen leaves and the first wood fires of the year. I love this season just a hair more than winter. 

I don't like to be that guy, but fall is actually my least favorite season. fall season can be very rough here in nothern germany with lots of rainy and gray days and fall always makes me philosophical that everything in this world passes away, like the leafs in the tree that fall.

I know it sounds a bit depressing the way i look at it and most of the time i am a positive guy, but fall is just not my season. I rather await winter and christmas. :P

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

I like Autumn. It's not as good as a nice bone-chilling winter, but it's a step in the right direct, away from the oppressive heat of summer. I like it painfully cold with bare trees and bleak grey skies. If there's snow on the ground, so much the better. 

• 4 weeks later...

Autumn is my favorite season of the year. I love the weather (sometimes mild and sunny and sometimes foggy or rainy ... even the first snow is possible). Especially when we have weather like now. Sunny and warm ion the day and cold in the night. And I love the colors of the leafs.