Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Autumn?

PlzDelete

Hey everypony! Its almost the season of Fall/Autumn where I am in USA. I was wondering if Fall is your favorite season and what you like about it. Fall is my second favorite season and I love the holidays, weather, and seasonal food! 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 3

Fall is my favorite season for two main reasons:

1.) It means Summer is over and school starts again. No one invited me to do anything over the summer, so it's pretty much two months of lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I can't wait for that to be over.

2.) It means it's my birthday!!! And other really fun holidays.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, ShadowDash13 said:

Fall is my favorite season for two main reasons:

1.) It means Summer is over and school starts again. No one invited me to do anything over the summer, so it's pretty much two months of lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I can't wait for that to be over.

2.) It means it's my birthday!!! And other really fun holidays.

I wasn't really invited to anything either so I made my own adventures! Happy early birthday! 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

My favorite season shifts from time to time depending on how it goes for me that year.

I used to feel the same a long time ago when I was a bit more moody. Nowadays I can settle on 2 seasons. Spring and Fall! 

I don't really feel anything towards it. I actually only care for holidays when it comes to seasons:D I don't get bothered by the looks/temperature, so anything is fine for me.

fall fall falll FALL is awesome. you can where a it like the only time where you can where a sweatshirt and jeans and that it no shorts or heavy winter coats just jeans and a sweatshirt its awesome and thanksgiving is awesome (im real connected to my family) also Halloween (or Nightmare Night :D

• Brohoof 1

Autumn is by far the best season. No bugs, aka "flying fucks", it's chill enough to wear a T-shirt and not sweat like an idiot but can optionally wear a sweater too, and the weather.

The beautiful beautiful weather. I love it when it rains. So calm, so.. Soothing.

• Brohoof 1

Autumn means holidays...  Holidays means Halloween...  Halloween means new house decorations!!! :love:  Also, the weather isn't as hot so that's also another good thing, I can't stand the heat, I hate sweating...

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Autumn means holidays...  Holidays means Halloween...  Halloween means new house decorations!!! :love:  Also, the weather isn't as hot so that's also another good thing, I can't stand the heat, I hate sweating...

Preach my man! Preach! 

• Brohoof 2

I'm indifferent to the fall weather, but I must admit it does look beautiful in the most unique way. Because this is the season where death accompanies nature to its grave before it is resurrected at Spring season.

• Brohoof 1

What's Autumn? Isn't that that tiny break between scorching and not scorching? The leaves don't change colors and fall here, they incinerate off the trees.

I kid, but yeah I love Autumn.. all 5 minutes of it that we have.

• Brohoof 2

Almost autumn? *looks at calendar* Where on earth do you live? I need to live there. Last year autumn didn't come until November. Even still there was a streak of mid 80s in November, so it's hard to call that "autumn" as well.

I like the ideal of fall. When I was younger, autumn was a nicer season. I always associated it with chilly weather, overcast skies, mist, a nice breeze, and pretty leaves. I love that autumn. Although that isn't how it goes around here anymore. Still, at the very least it signals that we're going to eventually see cooler air occur more than hot air. Sadly, after last fall and winter I just struggle having any hope that this fall and winter will be good.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Envy said:

Almost autumn? *looks at calendar* Where on earth do you live? I need to live there. Last year autumn didn't come until November. Even still there was a streak of mid 80s in November, so it's hard to call that "autumn" as well.

I like the ideal of fall. When I was younger, autumn was a nicer season. I always associated it with chilly weather, overcast skies, mist, a nice breeze, and pretty leaves. I love that autumn. Although that isn't how it goes around here anymore. Still, at the very least it signals that we're going to eventually see cooler air occur more than hot air. Sadly, after last fall and winter I just struggle having any hope that this fall and winter will be good.

Dang. I think you should keep your chin up though! I think the future might surprise you. 

2 minutes ago, PuddingPonyPal said:

Dang. I think you should keep your chin up though! I think the future might surprise you. 

The future surprises me by just how much longer summer can last into autumn and how it can get hot during the winter. I expect 100s during October and 80s in December, January, and February.

Edited by Envy

I'm more of a summer pony to be honest. I like my seasons to be one extreme or another and fall is more of a middle ground. I do love the holidays though and the sunlight coming in from a different angle makes an interesting change of pace. I don't see a lot of colored leaves where I live, but I remember having a lot of fun jumping into big piles of them when I was little and living in the northeast. And there are a lot fewer bugs buzzing around when the weather starts cooling off, that's a big plus.  

• Brohoof 1

While it isn't my favorite season, I still enjoy it. I love when the trees turn vibrant shades of all sorts of colors. I've always had this mental image of fall as being:A dirt road with trees with bright orange leaves on either side with blue sky between. It's a bit of a calming thought and something I have definitely thought about on some of the more hot summer days. :) 

• Brohoof 1

I love autumn. My state gets especially beautiful once the leaves start turning colors, there are less bugs flying around, college starts up again, and the temperature is a perfect mix between warm and cool, with a nice breeze here and there.

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

I love autumn. My state gets especially beautiful once the leaves start turning colors, there are less bugs flying around, college starts up again, and the temperature is a perfect mix between warm and cool, with a nice breeze here and there.

Exactly! I especially like the less bugs part. 

• Brohoof 1

Fall is my #1 favorite season, I just love the cooler weather, leaves changing color and falling, the Fall holidays, and of course all the wonderful pumpkin flavored everything! ^_^

I live in northeastern Florida so, you don't see too much changing of the leaves in the Fall months, but the weather does cool down a little, and that Florida humidity finally starts to go away. (Most of the time xD) I have lots of awesome memories of living in Illinois during the Fall months. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

fall is the best since it's gonna be my BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH!! Oh and all the animals that live near here are already getting ready for winter!Unfortunately there's a black bear outside messing with my trash can so I can't go out on my evening walk so the most of scenery I can get right now is through a couple windows but that's good enough!

• Brohoof 1