Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

*opens one eye* Mhmmm...

Welp silent and soft boob to  @Alexshy and also  boob  @Mirage77 and @Fluttershy Friend  welp seem  mentioning  is not responding

and boob @CypherHoof ::squee: :derp:

Edited by Count Werdowp
  • Brohoof 4

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted  

Don't be a retard.be a king ? think not  Why be a king when you can  be a god

5974b7f188e48_newsign.jpg.296378a12b3ccf6502909f31caea3572.jpg

Aah, you kept booping me while I was sleeping, thus I was waking up from time to time. :baconmane: Just kidding! :D 

It's hard to handle the notifications. :D 

*boops @Totally Lyra @Prospekt @Alexshy @CypherHoof @Fluttershy Friend*
*Also boops @Count Werdowp, because I know that feel when the mentioning system fails. :D *

• Brohoof 5

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Aah, you kept booping me while I was sleeping, thus I was waking up from time to time. :baconmane: Just kidding! :D

It's hard to handle the notifications.

*boops* for @Rikifive - and that's why I like Firefox, you can select "mute tab" to make it nice and quiet overnight :D

• Brohoof 2

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

Why does everyone keep booping  in big batches? :P I don't think the boops are as special that way :c

*boops @SparklingSwirls*

Well I guess if you booped individually, the engine would just merge them anyhow. I do try to find something to break up the list though, rather than just bricktexting a bunch of @mentions ......

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

*boops* for @Rikifive - and that's why I like Firefox, you can select "mute tab" to make it nice and quiet overnight :D

*boops @CypherHoof* ^_^ 

It seems, that you can do that in Chrome as well. ;) I was just joking either way, I'm turning OFF PC when going to sleep. :P 

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Well I guess if you booped individually, the engine would just merge them anyhow. I do try to find something to break up the list though, rather than just bricktexting a bunch of @mentions ......

But multiple-posting wouldn't make it any different. :P I think she meant booping ponies individually from time to time, instead of booping many ponies in a single run (either in a single line or filling the whole page with many posts with single boops posted one after another).

She is kinda right to be honest, but it would be really hard to handle all the ponies separately like this. ^_^ 

*boops @SparklingSwirls* ;) 

• Brohoof 2

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png

Just now, Rikifive said:

But multiple-posting wouldn't make it any different. :P I think she meant booping ponies individually from time to time, instead of booping many ponies in a single run (either in a single line or filling the whole page with many posts with single boops posted one after another).

Yeah, I would rather be booped by someone just once and receive a little message with it, instead of just being in a big block of boops every other day or so xD

*boops @CypherHoof and @Rikifive for their thoughts* ^_^ 

• Brohoof 6

֍֎֍֎

Yeah, I would rather be booped by someone just once and receive a little message with it, instead of just being in a big block of boops every other day or so xD

Hah, I know that feel. :D My notification box is spammed with all of that. :D I've even busier than even before thanks to that. :D 

*boops @SparklingSwirls* ^_^ 

• Brohoof 4

Well, there is brohooving too, but you can tell when @The_Gobo (squishy boops for gobo) is online because you suddenly get literally hundreds of brohooves...

But here you get a notification because you were quoted AND because you were booped

*boops @SparklingSwirls*

*adds a boop for @Totally Lyra because she is the hostess of this thread :D *

(usually not worth checking if @The_Gobo has a snoot-like structure on his avatar anyhow, as it will have changed again by the time you hit send)

"In 2017, the boop wars have begun. A few, brave ponies...."

• Brohoof 4

41 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*adds a boop for @Totally Lyra because she is the hostess of this thread :D *

Ah the struggles of being the male behind an account named for a female. What am I? Do I even know anymore? xD

*boops every nose that dares show itself in this thread* :P

• Brohoof 5

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

9 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

What am I? Do I even know anymore? xD

I'm sure the real Lyra struggles with that question every day. ;)

*Boops* @Concerned Bystander @TheRockARooster @Totally Lyra @Rikifive (Who doesn't have to boop back if they don't want.)

large.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

*A unique and special in its own way boop to @SparklingSwirls*

*soft feathery boops to @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude for the coffee, valorous sir!) @Sparklefan1234 (beware of mine booperang) @Windchime (hypersonic boop) @Rikifive @Count Werdowp (tickles) @Fluttershy Friend @Flutterstep @Hierok (Howdy! Mine Flutters' Club mates) @Wolfgrel (Shall kick more plots tonight :orly:)*

___mlp_fim___princess_luna_icon_8____by_

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 9

Doctor snekpone is perscribing you all boops.

*Boops @Rikifive @Dark Horse @Ninetales @JonasDarkmane @VengefulStrudel*

If you don't feel better tomorrow, come straight to my office next morning. :3

• Brohoof 6

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.