Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

8 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

*boops everyone who’s reading this* Super original, I know! :squee:

Well, the FlutterDash boop IS considered a classic :)

*boops*

• Brohoof 3

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

37 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, the FlutterDash boop IS considered a classic :)

*boops*

You are right.Anyway any of my boop pics I used twice time. *Proudly boops @StrawCherry @Alexshy @CypherHoof:proud::D*

Any new free boops or hugs? *Sighs, comes back to lurk in bushes*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

:okiedokieloki: You said that...

LOL

I'm jealous. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Man, feels like it's been forever since I made a post here, even though it has only been a day or two? Minds are weird.

*brings Moon Boops™ to both @Alexshy and @Mirage, a  Speed Boop to @CypherHoof, a soft sneaky boop to @Fluttershy Friend, and an ethereal boop to @Windchime*

My friend is visiting me tomorrow for some gaming, so that's nice, even though that means that I will once again have no time for working on my story. Oh well. At least I'll practice more Brawlhalla.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor trying to space down-air on axe properly for once under the watchful eye of Mr Gems; 2017, colourised ~

"If I hit down-air 4 times in a row they're just dead, but then I'd have to hit down-air 4 times in a row"

• Brohoof 5

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

hmm. can't really do themed boops while being a Fluttershy-coloured Swirlyclone, but...

* boops @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @TempestShadow and @Nature Tune

:rarity:

*eats treats received from @CypherHoof* nom, nom*

*be booped by some creature*

Who you are stranger?:wacko:

want_a_sip___vector__by_silverrainclouds-d7svs9s.png.f99626fad8a6803c914cd841018cf8de.png

I don't recognize you :scots:but... from some reasons I like your colours very much!:D Just a minute! It's you @CypherHoof ? Good heaven! What have you done with yourself!:wau:You were such a nice pony .......uhm  it's probably a bad diet! Poor one!

img-2918929-4-51265.thumb.png.860b8538d5d14558347beb5c1979baff.png

*hugs a and boops with compassion @CypherHoof*:toldya: *boops @Alexshy@Rikifive @TempestShadow@Sparklefan1234 @Holiday Agnaktor @Nature Tune @ChB @Prospekt*

• Brohoof 6

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*eats treats received from @CypherHoof* nom, nom*

*be booped*

Who you are stranger?

want_a_sip___vector__by_silverrainclouds-d7svs9s.png.f99626fad8a6803c914cd841018cf8de.png

I don't recognize you :scots:but... from some reasons I like your colours very much!:D Just a minute! It's you @CypherHoof ? Good heaven! What have you done with yourself!:wau:You were such a nice pony .......uhm  it's probably a bad diet! Poor one!

img-2918929-4-51265.thumb.png.860b8538d5d14558347beb5c1979baff.png

*hugs a and boops with compassion @CypherHoof*:toldya: *boops @Alexshy@Rikifive @TempestShadow@Sparklefan1234 @Nature Tune*

Ah, you know how it is. "try on this costume Cypher" pinkie said; "It'll be fun" pinkie said.

Now I can't find the zipper....

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Ah, you know how it is. "try on this costume Cypher" pinkie said; "It'll be fun" pinkie said.

Now I can't find the zipper....

*giggles (SERIOUSLY) and boops @CypherHoof again. Sorry friend but I can't find the zipper either:D Probably you will be forever locked in this*

giggle-58cfe89aa2de6f59664f6c0f-g.gif.cec1a4e8443eed5baefad9745e6f827c.gif

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*giggles (SERIOUSLY) and boops @CypherHoof again. Sorry friend but I can't find the zipper either:D Probably you will be forever locked in this*

giggle-58cfe89aa2de6f59664f6c0f-g.gif.cec1a4e8443eed5baefad9745e6f827c.gif

Think this is bad? you should see Luna in that Fluttershy suit she got from Pinkie....

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Think this is bad? you should see Luna in that Fluttershy suit she got from Pinkie....

You have in mind this creation:toldya: Funny! I only pretended to be afraid then.:proud: In reality  was like on the drawing!

1.jpg

Oh I have two messages for you: the good one and the bad one! 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You have in mind this creation:toldya: Funny! I only pretended to be afraid then.:proud:

That would be the one, yes. But Luna would need to poke a horn-hole first before she could do it up properly...

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But Luna would need to poke a horn-hole first before she could do it up properly...

Oh it is only small detail!:D

Good news: I've found the zipper Bad news: the zipper is jammed! I'm sorry!~I can only boop you once again!:please: *boops @CypherHoofthe third time*

I have an idea my poor @CypherHoof . I can use this to help you! Yay!:yay:

*boops @Count Werdowp @Deae Rising Shine~ @Mirage*

fluttershy___monster_hunter_crossover_vector_by_vulthuryol00-d7odkfv.thumb.png.c62f74df9e8b20c8eae750dcaa64081f.png

• Brohoof 6

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh it is only small detail!:D

Good news: I've found the zipper Bad news: the zipper is jammed! I'm sorry!~I can only boop you once again!:please: *boops @CypherHoofthe third time*

I have an idea my poor @CypherHoof . I can use this to help you! Yay!

Probably safer if I ask rarity to look at it first. her seam unpicker is more... delicate... :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

Probably safer if I ask rarity to look at it first. her seam unpicker is more... delicate... :rarity:

A little problem is with my shaking hooves (so many cups of coffee probably):DAll will be good (I hope) :lie:

*boops @Valencia @Snow @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra*

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

You don't trust me my dear friend?:adorkable: *sad*

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

A little problem is with my shaking hooves (so much cups of coffee probably):DAll will be good (I hope) :lie:

*boops @Valencia @Snow @Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra*

You don't trust me my dear friend?:adorkable: *sad*

Of course I do, but that is not the tool a fashion design professional such as Rarity would use for this task. Each to their own skills, is it not?

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Of course I do, but that is not the tool a fashion design professional such as Rarity would use for this task. Each to their own skills, is it not?

Well. Maybe you're right! But (from some quite another reasons) watch out for Rarity!:D:please: *boops lurking @Alexshy*:P

• Brohoof 3