Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

11 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops his nice friends:

)TO.jpg.c05de243da88f9264f3f3fa06ad05479.jpg

* if you haven't hypertension. I do not get any money from the manufacturer for this advertisement!^_^

@The Cerberus (when he is sleeping:ph34r:)

zmiana.png.bc4323dd1406dc9cfbe1d1d7d0c543c5.png

Please-no-boop.gif

10 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops the regal in their own special way snoots of @The Cerberus  (I haven't forgot about the RP :orly:)* Everypony is regal at some moment, especially at which hour they succeed at something they are devoted to...

Worked a bit on The Guardian. He-he, I try to keep mine promise...

The forest is soaking wet tonight, every tree is dripping on thy mane and the cloak is a must... Besides, snow lies still and it's too light there for mine liking. The fog though was dense, stripes of it curling around mine legs at which hour I trotted in the darkness :orly: Generally it fits the NMN ;)

don_t_go_to_sleep__by_lopoddity-d64hyns.

*Tiredly boops back with tail* :3

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You, you  are REALLY amazing my "boop-friend"! I :wacko: really wanted to drink cappuccino today! * buttermilky boops* ^_^

I picked up a hazelnut cappuccino earlier at the coffee shop - I don't have an espresso machine at home, so while I can get close with the milk frothers and and aeropress....

still can't find any buttermilk in the uk, although I bought some greek yogurt and some lemon juice (one google result suggested using lemon juice to curdle milk to get the buttermilk effect)

• Brohoof 2

still can't find any buttermilk in the uk,

It is a pity. My wife were in UK last week. She could bring you buttermilks. :)

although I bought some greek yogurt and some lemon juice (one google result suggested using lemon juice to curdle milk to get the buttermilk effect)

Sounds good! Bon apetit! :) *Boops again*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

32 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

That is one beautiful tail right there. Boop you for making me jealous.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Hierok said:

That is one beautiful tail right there. Boop you for making me jealous.

Well, thank thee kindly! *is in her bed with mane and tail carefully washed and wrapped into towels* Being ill has its benefits oft! *mutters aside* For example, Tia jumping around thee for a change :P

• Brohoof 2

On 24.10.2017 at 3:01 AM, BronyNumber42 said:

*Boops @Alexshy then climbs down the side of the train car.* I'm no expert on trains, but I imagine this here lever does is key. *he pulls on the lever bit it doesn't budge. The princess reaches down and offers her help. With a screech, the coupling disconnects. The locomotive engine lurches forward since it no longer has apad to pull.* I sure hope there isn't another train that shares this track. Oh well, we have other things to worry about. *he looks around, still hanging from the ladder.* Lovely view, eh? 

*smirks, estimating the spirit* We shall rather accend to the roof, mine friend, for thither are metal constructions, poles, etcetera along the rails... The least thing we need is to... decorate one with ourselves. *the unicorn "flies" up the car and offers hoof for help, which she accepts with dainty nod* Mine gratitude! *the Princess stomps the car roof, which reacts a tad differently than others* Oh, tis fine, it's Equestrian Mail car, no ponies thither... Mayhap they are now sa...

*an strong hit shakes the car and makes the train go off rails and slide along wobbly; a glimpse of huge dark shadow passes them on the railway shoulder*

Hold on, the crash is imminent! *she grabs @BronyNumber42 with her wing to help with balance, they watch as the small bridge and some sort of aqueduct approache, as their car strats sliding off the railway, granting a nasty crash* Jump, if thou can... I shall follow... *the unicorn manages to launch himself in the air and land right inside the lust big bunch of shrubs before the bridge, softening the landing with his magic, the car slides further and tumbles at the shoulder end crashing into the bridge and detaching from the loco, which goes slightly further by inertia and stops likewise*

* @BronyNumber42 gets out of the foliage, shaking the small twigs and leaves off himself and quickly starts climbing the mound at the end of the crashed car which blocks the aqueduct opening, something sets afire, shouts can be heard from the loco laying on its side*

Achooooo! *it seems Luna managed to jump of the car roof right before the crash, but is now effectively blocked in a small space between the aqueduct and car side itself* Ouch... *she coughs from the clouds of dust, but is noticeably glad to see the unicorn alive* Art thou okay, mine friend? Excellent! Now, thither is no time to waste. thou needest to run along the rails a couple of miles to the Ponyville transport hub, then turn left... *cough* The town is visible across the field, bee line from the station is Sugarcube Corner, won't miss it... * @BronyNumber42 wants to interrupt her, but the Princess continues* Down from 't and through the southern end of Ponyville to Rarity's Carousele boutique, round building, then right, across the bridge and head to the Clock Tower. The road shalt take thee to Fluttershy's cottage. Find the Guardian there and bring him hither. Tis the human *cough* two-legged creature with black wings. He's the only hope to take down the Seekers, especially if 't be true thither are more than one. *the gap they talk through is too small, the unicorn would have a hard time to get through, so it's totally imposible for an alicorn to climb out*

Tis fine... *she stops coughing as the dust settles* I shall distract the Seekers for a while, fortunately mine magic restored enough for that... But dost hurry, we aren't too far from the rest of the train. Tia save them, if poor ponies decide to come this way... *she protrudes the fore leg through the opening and cups her companion shoulder with the hoof reassuringly*

• Brohoof 2

*reads some beautiful story, then reads some post in this threats*

sig-4237103.fluttershyreading.gif.5b98439937442da98e4a391b2085bd95.gif

*thinks about sending some pony (he won't tell who it is) back to the moon*:dry::D

0efd00e48e5b97711ac0a16c1304956f89143abe.thumb.png.1b7cf9abc9b19c35199d5d9b03f83a3a.png

But he is merciful and very likes all his friends! :fluttershy:So:

*boops and even hugs friendly:icwudt:@Alexshy @CypherHoof @Rikifive@TempestShadow @Nature Tune @Sparklefan1234 @The Cerberus (aaaaa! this avatar!) @Mirage @Prospekt @ChB @Totally Lyra @Hierok @Lucky Bolt @Deae Rising Shine~*

MRjkask.thumb.jpg.bbe72b09de4241bc88899f56b44466ab.jpg

• Brohoof 8

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*thinks about sending some pony (he won't tell who it is) back to the moon*

*Wonders what place exactly the yellow pony hath read up to* :orly:

Hey, anypony up to an extra spoiler of an action sceene I started tonight? Okay, okay, I kid... or not :P:orly:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Wolfgrel @The Cerberus @Flutterstep @TempestShadow @Nature Tune @Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Holiday Agnaktor @The_Gobo*

*plans to have some rest*

747061.thumb.jpg.50d35cdba8bb849f8e0ec0f9c7a5e1e3.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 9

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

59f7827fd9ddf_Fluttershys_crazy_eye_twitch_S1E26.gif.7785492aa71da65287a6bc36b40f5226.gif

*Boops @Alexshy again*

*hugs gently, offers some herbal tea for anxiety soothing* :orly: *also boops @Fluttershy Friend*

As usual I become extremely mischievous at the face of Nightmare Night (or shall I add extra emphasis by "NightMare")...

...and generous

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I do feel you would need Sunbutt or Discord to actually apply deserved punishment there :D

Who hath dared to mention mine dearest sister in vain?!! *soars, quietly giggling*

*softly boops @CypherHoof frantically a few times*

Hmpf... Discord... Shalt hardly dare, now at which hour I have the personal Guardian :P

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

I hereby *BOOPS* the one that I missed to reboop recently @Fluttershy Friend

also boops @Fluttershy Friend*

What?

fluttershy__s_worst_fear_by_here_for_the_ponies-d5l4k83.png.0187680492440105dfc1fc05a2d7d437.png

OK! I am joking!:please: You are wonderful friends! :P

*Boops and hugs @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow*

offers some herbal tea for anxiety soothing

Melisa? I like it! You are amazing ponies. Serious! Today morning I drank the last melisa tea! Really!

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*hugs gently, offers some herbal tea for anxiety soothing* :orly: *also boops @Fluttershy Friend*

As usual I become extremely mischievous at the face of Nightmare Night (or shall I add extra emphasis by "NightMare")...

...and generous

Who hath dared to mention mine dearest sister in vain?!! *soars, quietly giggling*

*softly boops @CypherHoof frantically a few times*

Hmpf... Discord... Shalt hardly dare, now at which hour I have the personal Guardian :P

*boops @Alexshy in return given they seem to have taken a break from their adventures to come boop*

Still fondly remembering Discord playing "pin the tail on the pony" with 'tia's actual tail :D

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

What?

fluttershy__s_worst_fear_by_here_for_the_ponies-d5l4k83.png.0187680492440105dfc1fc05a2d7d437.png

OK! I am joking!:please: You are wonderful friends! :P

*Boops and hugs @Alexshy @CypherHoof @TempestShadow*

*boops in return

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Melisa? I like it! You are amazing ponies. Serious! Today morning I drank the last melisa tea! Really!

Must say that isn't something I usually have on hand - sometimes the fruit infusions, but the herbal ones... no, not really to my taste.

• Brohoof 3