Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many times have you watched the movie?

St3venp

I've only seen it once when I looked for it on the internet. I wanted to go see it in theaters but I didn't have anyone to go with and being a military brony means that my battle buddies will laugh at me if they find out. 😅

I'v seen it twice, I always do an initial run-through of any MLP related show just to view the content for fun (in this case it happened to be a movie), and then I do a second run-though of it where I try to look for details I may have missed while viewing it the first time. 

I've only watched the movie once out of a sense of both curiosity and being able to say that I did. Would I watch it ever again? I probably would though I'd need to have a pretty good reason for wanting to take a second look.

• Brohoof 1

You won't believe this, but in my case....

Never.

(gasps around the room)

But there is a good reason behind why!

*lists off of things such as anxiety issues, stress, depression, negative thoughts (from my last experience in the fandom) that keep getting pushed into the front of my mind and going through a few life changing events*

Will get around to seeing it in 4-5 weeks time. (In the comfort of my own home obviously....)