Do You Like Mondays?

Wannabrony

Mondays?  

49 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mondays?

• I LOVE MONDAYS!
    • Sure, I like Mondays
    • Meh, I'm fine with its existence. Not good nor bad.
    • Mondays? Don't like it.
    • I hate Mondays and will always hate it with a flaming burning passion.

So do you like Mondays? Of course, most people would say "no" and that includes me, but I have seen people that do. So I'm here to see how many people actually do and maybe even say their reasons because I sure don't understand. 

Edited by Wannabrony

Considering I don't have any kind of schedule where the day of the week matters, it makes no difference to me. I often forget what day of the week it is anyway.

• Brohoof 2

They're alright. I try to be pretty optimistic about things, so rather than focusing on the fact that school starts on Mondays, I focus on the fact that I get to mess around with my friends all day.:)

Doesn't change the fact that school starts on Mondays though, so I guess it's not good or bad.

• Brohoof 2

I could do without the usual Monday morning fatigue. So no, I'm not a fan of Mondays. I need a little more caffeine than usual to get me going on those days. At least I don't have class until 10 am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so I can sleep in till 9 or so. Whereas on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have class at 8 am. :/

• Brohoof 2

I'm fine with Mondays. It's just another day of the 7-day week cycle and another day to be alive.

Unlike some people, I actually do not want to die young. I want to live for as long as my body will allow it (which means keeping it as healthy as possible and whatnot). As I have many positive reasons to live, even if it means that I must stay alive and bear any coming hardships while working hard and smart to achieve my dream goals.

Therefore, I am grateful to be alive for the rest of the days I live. No matter what days they are.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 5

Only if said Monday is a holiday or part of my vacation. Sorry I'm just not a morning person, even less so now since my dog wakes me up very early to begin with. 

• Brohoof 1

I love Monday! Its the day of the week where I have the most inspiration and sharpest ideas. Thursday on the other hand can go fall down a well. It's basically Tuesday, but without the idea pool of Monday to rely on. Easily the worst day of the week.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Celtore said:

I love Monday! Its the day of the week where I have the most inspiration and sharpest ideas. Thursday on the other hand can go fall down a well. It's basically Tuesday, but without the idea pool of Monday to rely on. Easily the worst day of the week.

While I strive to make everyone's Thursday better with the organ covers I release every Thursday. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I don't dislike them as much as Garfield or the Boomtown Rats. :P It has never been one of my favorite days but it isn't the worst either. When I was a student, I thought Wednesdays were the worst. One reason being that I had to wake up really early and the other was the following (just replace Thursday with Wednesday):

1 hour ago, Awkward Segway said:

Thursday has always been my least favorite day: tired out from all the days before it, but still have another day to go afterwards.

To be honest, this is how it is for me these days:

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

My life isn't scheduled by weekly days. So mondays, thursdays, sundays mean all the same on a social basis.

• Brohoof 3

Well.. I work at walmart... So Mondays are no different. Usually my Monday's are what I would call my "Fridays" Cause lots of times that is the end of my actual work week to be off for two days. So ehh, I don't have a different opinion on them. Just another day to me.

Today is Tuesday and I have the next two days off, so today is a Friday for me. xD But after that I don't have any more two days off in a row which is usually what happens. xD

So I have no opinion, I don't have the schedule that goes along with everyone else. Soo.. Yeah.

• Brohoof 1