Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you could go to Equestria and meet the ponies in person

NathanW200

Thank them for all that they've done, then make a request for proper embassies and a defense committee of some sort.

Someone has to take preventative measures to ensure the well being of Equestria.

I'd make it my sole purpose just to mess with them as much as possible; do everything in my power to annoy them.

I don't know, I think their reactions to having a Human suddenly come out of nowhere just to be a complete nuisance to them would be both funny and adorable.  :D

I'd ask to use the portal to go back to the human world, but not before asking to see a few ancient artefacts for historical purposes.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, shadowwarp940 said:

Probably take fluttershy and run off with her to the human world! She's my cuddle buddy now 

that can be interpreted in such a wrong way

Probably try to befriend them all, and learn the nature of magic with Twilight :)

• Brohoof 1

Point out how earth ponies are inferior to Unicorns and Pegasi and hopefully cause a riot of sorts that causes a renaissance for Earth Ponies that gives them tools and techniques that make them near equal to the other two Pony races.

(Did that make sense?)

• Brohoof 1

Make friends with them of course! :) It would especially be nice to know the Mane 6 but also all the other ponies and different creatures in Equestria. Exploring Equestria would be fascinating, especially when I'm feeling bored.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, SnakeEater said:

I'd make it my sole purpose just to mess with them as much as possible; do everything in my power to annoy them.  I don't know, I think their reactions to having a Human suddenly come out of nowhere just to be a complete nuisance to them would be both funny and adorable.  :D

For you, perhaps.  They might equate your behavior on the same level as Discord's, who himself might be offended, thinking your trying to horn in his schtick.

8 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I'd ask to use the portal to go back to the human world, but not before asking to see a few ancient artifacts for historical purposes.

But what if it wasn't a portal?  What if you just popped in out of thin air?  Or you walked into the village from Everfree?  How you arrive might effect how they might react to your arrival.

7 hours ago, Adam Burt said:

... Would date Derpy ...

Not sure, but I thought I heard that Derpy was married to Whooves.

7 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Point out how earth ponies are inferior to Unicorns and Pegasi and hopefully cause a riot of sorts that causes a renaissance for Earth Ponies that gives them tools and techniques that make them near equal to the other two Pony races.

(Did that make sense?)

Mmm, not really.  Earth ponies can't fly nor use magic, so gaining equality in skillsets would be impossible.

7 hours ago, Sherbert said:

Beg the princesses to take over the human realm

Probably wouldn't work.  As demonstrated with Equestria Girls (and other such fantasy stories I've read), crossing over to another realm forces the traveler to adapt to the ways of that realm.

An intriguing question.  I guess it would depend on the circumstances on our meeting.  Did I go deliberately or accidentally?  How did I manifest my arrival?  Did they find me or I them?  Each scenario would probably produce different reactions on their part; except for Fluttershy, she'd be scared no matter what.  And of course, would I show up as Human or a pony?