Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What has MLP done for you?

kaiser5578

I was wondering what mlp has done for you. 

For me mlp has broken my need to be the macho strongman with no emotion, it's given me friendships that I'll cherish forever.

plus just think of how special this place is.

Christians, Jews, Muslims, atheists, Hindu, Americans, Chinese, French, conservative, and liberal are all right here. Not only in peace but as friends, this show showed me to a little oasis of peace and love in the hate of the world and for that I will be forever greatful.

• Brohoof 3

MLP  helped me be more confident in what I like and what defines me as it took some confidence to be fine with telling people about how I like MLP should they ask. It helped me see that having something colorful and happy once in a while can help you think more clearly in a tough situation. It has also showed me how great a show like this can be with the right direction, writing, and design can create something as wonderful as MLP:FIM.

• Brohoof 4

I'd say it helped open my mind more. Like, I don't think I would be interested in half the things I am today, if it weren't for the show.

• Brohoof 4

I feel I've become more open-minded. I never really thought about it before, but I feel I didn't really allow myself to like cute things. This changed as I watched more episodes: from the start, I thought the characters (especially Pinkie) were adorable, but somehow I still thought the show was great in spite of it being about cute ponies. By the end of season 1, there was no more "in spite of", the cuteness is one of the many things that make the show awesome. :pinkie:

And of course, I have to mention the fandom. At the time I started watching the show, I felt really lonely, which made the show's depiction of friendship a little bittersweet for me. Then I joined the forums. I had never thought the brony community would be so amazing, I've made a lot of friends here. I definitely feel a lot better than I used to, and that's all thanks to you! :D

• Brohoof 4

For me, MLP helped me discover my love for helping others. It sounds cheesy but without that I would be a complete person not giving a damn about what anyone thinks or wants. MLP also got me into Broadway, which I'm big into now! :D And i wouldn't have met any of you if I hadn't watched the show. :) Watching the first episode is one the great decisions I have made in my life. :P

• Brohoof 2