Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think the Rainbooms are all hetero or not?

Feather Scribbles

(edited)

Do you think the following characters are all hetero, or not? If not, then what sexualities do you think they could be? (Ex. Pinkie Pie is pansexual and panromantic, maybe.)

- Twilight Sparkle/Sci-Twi

- Rarity

- Applejack

- Fluttershy

- Rainbow Dash

- Sunset Shimmer

- Pinkie Pie

- Bonus: Trixie

Bonus question: Would you date Sonata Dusk? Also, do you think she could ever be reformed?

Edit reason: Grammar errors.

Edited by Feather Scribbles

Ok, 100% arbitrary headcanon time, because I honestly have no idea:

Twilight - bisexual

Rarity - heterosexual

Applejack - homosexual

Fluttershy - homosexual

Rainbow Dash - heterosexual

Pinkie Pie - pansexual

Sunset - homosexual

Twilight and Rarity must at least be heterosexual. I strongly headcanon that Sunset is gay. Otherwise, total guesswork.

And Sonata may be dumb and cute, but she enjoys preying on humans and ponies as much as the other two. I’m not sure she wants to get along with her prey. I wouldn’t date her, though I’m not interested in such relationships anyway, 

Well we know that Sunset and Twilight at least like guys, but we really have no reason to believe anything for any of the other characters.

1 hour ago, meme said:

Well we know that Sunset and Twilight at least like guys, but we really have no reason to believe anything for any of the other characters.

To be fair, Sunset didn't really date Flash for any reason beyond a means to an end. She seems more friendly toward guys than anything else. In Hasbro's EQG guidebook when asking about crushes it specifically lists under Sunset that she is trying not to date anyone and "focus on myself for now", though take the book with a grain of salt because it lists Pinkie as having a Crush on Twilight's older brother.

That being said I guess it's just a fun subject to guess.

Oh good grief, I wouldn't really know any of their sexual identities/preferences because we're not exactly exposed to a whole lot of "dating" in the EQG world. The only answer I know for sure is that Twilight must be Heterosexual because she does seem to get crushes on the guys. I can't say for the rest of the characters because they're all completely speculation at this point. 

• Brohoof 1

I like to think that at least one of them isn't straight. 

4 hours ago, Califorum said:

This is a girl's show. We don't need to bring these things into it.

I'm sorry, but I don't see your point. Like yeah, we don't need to talk about this stuff but the same thing could be said about like 99.99% of the topics on this forum. 

Also, how is this being a girl's show relevant?

I'm going that Trixie is a lez. Her and Starlight are so well together, it's like they're made for each other.

FB_IMG_1527377296078.jpg

Technically all the EQG Mane 6 characters are heterosexual, as there's toys that have quotes about their crushes all being male. I don't remember the actual products, but they were official ones.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Technically all the EQG Mane 6 characters are heterosexual, as there's toys that have quotes about their crushes all being male. I don't remember the actual products, but they were official ones.

To be fair, there's still a chance some of them aren't straight even if you count the toys as being canon. I mean, they could always be bisexual or pansexual. 

(edited)
On 5/26/2018 at 7:45 PM, Flutterstep said:

There's a book where it's said Pinks has a crush on SHINING ARMOR. Other than Twi, Sunny, and Rarity, all expressed having crushes on dudes. We all know by the show Twi and Sunny are straight, or bi, while Rarity only expressed having a crush, but wanted to keep on who a secret. But chances are, she's straight as well, due to her pony self being so

Edited by Steve Piranha

I'll say that despite my silly headcanon, within the series it's probably safe to assume they're all straight... though I'm holding to my headcanon about Sunset until proven otherwise. 

• Brohoof 1