Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Reecejackox

I have a lot of bad habits, but I have to say that procrastination is the worst as it has to some degree contributed to my current, dismal financial situation. But I also have attained habits of being a little bit too aggressive towards people on the internet (with what I've had to deal with over the past year or so with dumb drama, more than justified), binge eating (luckily, I don't always have the opportunity to do so), and messing with my hair (really, my hair is so f***ed).

I also use a lot of profanities, but frankly I don't think that's a bad habit. Not a good one, but not a bad one either.

Sometimes...when I'm alone...my subconscious has a habit of going on the fritz and playing back actions in my life that I regret. 

lately...the "fritzing" has started happening even when I'm with with other people...and It worries me a bit. 

Definitely procrastination. I don't really start anything on time, and I only finish things on time when I know I have to. Otherwise, to paraphrase Douglas Adams, I like the whooshing sound deadlines make as they go by.

Not sure if this counts as a habit, but I guess it would be "stalking" certain people... like looking at people's profiles on places too much. I get very curious very easily and I often invade people's privacy without even realizing it. :unsure: 

Aside from that... not wearing my retainer as much as I should :sealed:. Or my addiction to my phone/computer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have so many of them. >< I think one of my worst habits is my sleep schedule. I have such a bad sleep schedule it's not even funny. I'm struggling to get any sleep as I currently type. ;o;

• Brohoof 1

Destroying the skin on my fingers as well as biting the inside of my lips. They both tend to have pretty bloody results, and habits that include blood are probably not good. :huh:

My worst habit is keeping my windows cracked open on my car when at work. I can't count how many times I've had to scramble to the car, in the middle of a thunderstorm, to roll up the windows. Staying up late and leaving tools laying around after I'm done working on something, are some other bad habits of mine.

• 5 months later...

Spacing out and not paying attention, sometimes even in mid-conversation with someone, getting impatient and doing things too fast...(would those be considered habits?) and spending too much time on my phone. :sealed: I'm really working on that last one. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...