4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You're very welcome and I see the idea. I see what you did there :laugh:. I think that's pretty coo ideal. It also makes sense because behind every strong Pokemon is a strong and caring trainer. :D It's perfect and genius at the same time. 

Heehee, thanks hon. And that way my friends won’t get too thrown. They’ll be like, “Hey, I recognize those ears!” XD

Badges

Gimme Haunter. Not a shiny one, not the Alolan variant, just plain old regular Haunter if you can even call this plain old regular...

dark-matter-38655-1920x1200.jpg

Easily my all-time favorite Pokemon. I like him even better than Gengar, fight me. :orly: Also, with Halloween only a month away, the timing is perfect.

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Being more specific
  • yay 1

Badges

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Heehee, thanks hon. And that way my friends won’t get too thrown. They’ll be like, “Hey, I recognize those ears!” XD

You're welcome, my friend and you've got that right. I was the same way a while ago. At first, I almost didn't recognize the ears. However, I recognized the ears and eye and I figured out the idea. :laugh:

It was pretty clever and it still has your avatar in the drawing. :D 

• Smile 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

You're welcome, my friend and you've got that right. I was the same way a while ago. At first, I almost didn't recognize the ears. However, I recognized the ears and eye and I figured out the idea. :laugh:

It was pretty clever and it still has your avatar in the drawing. :D 

Aww, you’re sweet! Thanks again. XD

• Smile 1

Badges

Mewtwo I choose you!

1200px-150Mewtwo.png

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ShadOBabe said:

Aww, you’re sweet! Thanks again. XD

Nah, I'm not sweet XD. Also, you're welcome and no problem. :) 

• Thanks 1

Well... I might as well try to do something with this.. Why not. Here, I will be Riolu, I mean.... Riolu is my poke-sona anyway soooo, why not? And.. Here is the picture.

Proudly drawn by a member not active here much anymore.. But she deserves the credit, drawn by @Emerald Star

00000-7apsm.png

Edited by Lil'Cinnamon

Badges

29 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Gimme Haunter. Not a shiny one, not the Alolan variant, just plain old regular Haunter if you can even call this plain old regular...

Easily my all-time favorite Pokemon. I like him even better than Gengar, fight me. :orly: Also, with Halloween only a month away, the timing is perfect.

23 minutes ago, TBD said:

Mewtwo I choose you!

Just now, Lil'Cinnamon said:

Well... I might as well try to do something with this.. Why not. Here, I will be Riolu, I mean.... Riolu is my poke-sona anyway soooo, why not? And.. Here is the picture.

Proudly drawn by a member not active here much anymore.. But she deserves the credit, drawn by @Emerald Star

Ya'll are added! Also, I prefer Haunter to Gengar too, Cloud. He's way creepier and ghost-like. That said, Mega Gengar is some bad-ass sh*squee*.

• Brohoof 2

Everyone chooses the cuties or the legendaries, but how about a fire bird (and i don't mean Moltres or Ho-oh)

Behold, Blaziken baby! The original and un-mega evolved! (I didn't draw this. Found it in search so I have no idea who originally did it sadly.)

tumblr_inline_mqrpo96dXy1qz4rgp.jpg

My absolute favorite since generation 3 first debuted this wonderful baby. I choose him for my avatar this month.

Also, don't get me wrong, I love the mega evolved form Blaziken got, but the original will always hold a special place in my heart.

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 1
  • yay 2

Badges

T’CHAaa~! You only go about listing only one out of my three pokemon threads?!!? Well, didn’t come here to shamelesdly plug my own work, but- ohwait,guessIjustdid!

Why, as a fellow GetDunkonequus, I would take offense at this or YOU, of all beings organizing something, Dearest Daddy Discord. Or I would, if I could focus for lo-

DUNSPARCE!!!

DIBS ON DUNSPARCE! Nopony expects the Dunsparce Inquisition!

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I'mma get Primarina

375px-730Primarina.png

• Brohoof 1

Such a pretty pokemon. While it can kick Blaziken's butt based on type alone, nothing will ever take the place of my favorite fire chicken as my number one!

Badges

I just go with my favorite. Besides, who doesn't like a pretty pokemon?

Edited by Flow (Primarina)

I decided that i'll pick Pikachu. Not only it's my favorite pokemon, but also my inner pokemon in pokemon mystery dungeon series. Regardless With the hat or not, but still I like Pikachu.

latest?cb=20180906080903

I do have a suitable avatar for Pikachu even though it was created by me although it was part of my facebook avatar.

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Widdershins said:

T’CHAaa~! You only go about listing only one out of my three pokemon threads?!!? Well, didn’t come here to shamelesdly plug my own work, but- ohwait,guessIjustdid!

Why, as a fellow GetDunkonequus, I would take offense at this or YOU, of all beings organizing something, Dearest Daddy Discord. Or I would, if I could focus for lo-

DUNSPARCE!!!

DIBS ON DUNSPARCE! Nopony expects the Dunsparce Inquisition!

2 minutes ago, Frostgage said:

Only OGs know about Furret. Shout-out to @Hybrid Theory

Adding you guys to the list, but could you edit in a pic of your choices in your post? We're trying to include pics so people scrolling through the thread know at a glance what's been claimed, as obviously I won't be online all the time to update the OP, and I dunno which other staff I can enslave recruit, yet. :please:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Adding you guys to the list, but could you edit in a pic of your choices in your post? We're trying to include pics so people scrolling through the thread know at a glance what's been claimed, as obviously I won't be online all the time to update the OP, and I dunno which other staff I can enslave recruit, yet. :please:

Done - though I should note that Hybrid had his avatar since before this event. Sorry I didn't mean to put him on the spot :wau:

Just now, Frostgage said:

Done - though I should note that Hybrid had his avatar since before this event. Sorry I didn't mean to put him on the spot :wau:

If I recall his avatar is shiny Furret, which means they could still enter as that alongside your regular Furret, if they wanted to. :bedeyes: And thanks!

• Brohoof 2

i'd like to be Lapras then
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

Since Pikachu is taken, can I go with... *thinks*... Zygarde? <3 I forgot all about Squishy. ;w;

obJFl0P.jpg?1

Forgot to post the reference... sorry!

Edited by Squishy
  • yay 1

Badges

I pick Dialga :laugh: the master of time B)

Fn5nT5v.jpg

Edited by SolarFlare13

If I would like to bend the rules, could I choose Ditto as my avatar? Technically I then could be any bucking pocket monster I fancy :ticking: All I had to do is giving my poke-avatar that creepy plank smile or just make it pink as in original Red/Blue.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

I choose you, Arbok

latest?cb=20150728004103

Arbok was always my favorite, since i was 10 years old. I love snakes and he was always in my party when i play the games. So, there you go.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRBOK

Badges

6 hours ago, Frostgage said:

Only OGs know about Furret. Shout-out to @Hybrid Theory

furret_by_steveo126-d7icpe9.jpg.42374557b4dea62729952861852ce879.jpg

yep. I wajted a shiny furret for an avatar, so i went with one. That being said the avatar was a pain in the neck to make.

• Brohoof 1

Badges