general Do you have any horses?

DivineMist1000

No... Even if I wanted to get one (and I don't particularly feel the need to), my allergies would prevent me from doing so. :mellow:

2 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

a black horse named Luna!

Amazing name! :orly: Now you just need to get a white horse, the name should be obvious... :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Tacolantern said:

No... Even if I wanted to get one (and I don't particularly feel the need to), my allergies would prevent me from doing so. :mellow:

Amazing name! :orly: Now you just need to get a white horse, the name should be obvious... :sunbutt:

Hooves is a white horse actually, but I don’t think my parents would like the name Celestia. I managed to get by with the name Luna some how

• Brohoof 2

I don’t have any, but I used to work with them and take care of them awhile ago. One of the best, rewarding experiences of my life. :squee:

Black horses are definitely my favorite. The stable had one named Percy.They look so amazing. White ones are awesome too!

• Brohoof 1

I have no horses but I used to work at a place where I was tasked with the care of several miniature horses (among other animals). I don't think I'd want to have any horses of my own though, it was fine as part of my old job, but I wouldn't want to keep animals for myself. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't own any, but I have some knowledge on horses from my studying on how to take care of them and give them what they need

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
On 2018-10-24 at 1:03 AM, DivineFive1000 said:

I have three: Jerry, Hooves and of course a black horse named Luna!

That's really awesome, my friend :> Take good care of them

Sadly, I never had any horse

We used to, for cattle work.

A word of advice to those thinking of getting a few: there are plenty of horses in the world, no need to settle on the first one and there is nothing wrong with starting out with an older one. Older ones are probably the easiest to handle and have probably been broke and trained well.

• Brohoof 2

A lot of my family used to be horse riders, me included. We never owned a horse but we have relatives who do. We kind of gradually stopped as we got older and had more responsibilities. Another reason I stopped was because my head was too big for the helmets. Felt like my brain was getting cut off! :ButtercupLaugh: