Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - Trottingham vs Rainbow Falls

Jeric

Trottingham vs Rainbow Falls  

102 users have voted

1. 1. Who completes the Top 4

• Team Triottingham - Fluttershy, Sci-Twi, Fleur De Lis, Flutterbat, Soarin
    • Team Rainbow Falls - Sunset Shimmer, Sweetie Belle, Adagio Dazzle, Big Mac, Maud Pie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-09 at 05:15 PM

I wanted to support Rainbow Falls, but Adagio was mean and said she doesn't need help, nor the team she is in. She mentioned, that she'll rule the world anyway or something, I don't know. :sealed:

Edited by Rikifive
6 minutes ago, BronyNumber2 said:

I have no idea what's going on.

The most revolutionary sports event is what's going on. Even bigger than the Super Bowl and the Olympics.

3 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Wow, I thought this was a walk in the park for Sunset, Sweetie Belle, etc.

I mean, Fluttershy and SciTwi are strong, but the rest of their team is mostly dead weight...

It's never a walk in the park against a popular Mane Six contender. Even Team Manehattan had the lead for a while.

• Brohoof 2

Huh... I forget when Maud Pie joined Rainbow Falls though I suspect I had something to do with it.

In any case, I'm not liking the odds here which means my run in this tournament is going to be coming to an end. I'm not going to switch to another team mind you unless Sunset were transferred to one of them. In other words, I go where she goes.

5 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Huh... I forget when Maud Pie joined Rainbow Falls though I suspect I had something to do with it.

In any case, I'm not liking the odds here which means my run in this tournament is going to be coming to an end. I'm not going to switch to another team mind you unless Sunset were transferred to one of them. In other words, I go where she goes.

Awwww. @Ganondorf8 wields the element of loyalty.

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

large.png

And here I was thinking this was going to be a landslide. Fluttershy's feeling the burn, but she'll hang in there, she's got fire in her eyes!

Sunset is apparently using fire magic in this match.

P.S.      Team... "Triottingham." B)

And with that we have the Final Four.

Trottingham will face Moon while Ponyville  will face Changeling Kingdom. Both teams appear to be fairly well matched ... but each needs a sixth member. 

I’ll be putting together an updated council tomorrow to vote on who fills these slots. Congrats to Flutters and company. Your next match is gonna be a bit tougher. 

• Brohoof 3
  • This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Heck of a fight team ShimShim. You were worthy opponents. You should be proud. 

But just like at the friendship games, there was only one way to answer your estimates of a victory:

987676.jpg

Incorrect. 

ezgif-1-6deed78ee51a.gif  :P

Like I said, I didn't like the odds so that means my journey in this has reached its conclusion. However, I still must perform the work of my superior so technically I'm still involved but in a different capacity. In any case, things are what they are and that's that.

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Like I said, I didn't like the odds so that means my journey in this has reached its conclusion. However, I still must perform the work of my superior so technically I'm still involved but in a different capacity. In any case, things are what they are and that's that.

Do not despair, my friend! This may not be the end for Sunset. ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Congrats to Flutters’ Team for making it into the Semi-Finals :squee: ! Look out! Team The Moon will be tough :orly: .

Well done to Sunset and her team for making it this far :sunny: !

Good luck to the teams in the next match!

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4
  • The topic was locked