Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final - Team Moon Wins!

Jeric

2018 MLPF Pony World Cup Final   

191 users have voted

1. 1. Who will emerge victorious and be crowned the ultimate Buck Ball champion?

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Moon - Princess Luna, Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, Somnambula, Pony of Shadows, Applejack, and Fluttershy

This poll is closed to new votes

Well here we have it, the final match. The tension was high enough, so choosing which team to support was tough. I am more partial to Ponyville, so I would have voted for it. The thing is, I was formerly on Team Trottingham and since Fluttershy, is now Team Moon, I would feel wrong not to vote for the team featuring my original captain. We'll have to see how all of this plays out.

• Brohoof 1
18 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

nah. i know of Twilight's glory, it just the team as a whole that didn't impress me is all
(especially the one that barks)

also the one who is a tree... which also has a bark, interestingly enough.

Obviously, Ponyville is all bark and no bite.

1 minute ago, Feather Spiral said:

also the one who is a tree... which also has a bark, interestingly enough.

Obviously, Ponyville is all bark and no bite.

actually.. Fluttershy is in team moon, she's just not participating in this round

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

actually.. Fluttershy is in team moon, she's just not participating in this round

My attempt to joke backfired rather embarrassingly due to my inattention. I blame it on mental exhaustion from having to do taxes for two different countries.

Edited by Feather Spiral

The current results so far aren't surprising in any way but that's just my opinion on it. Out of respect for wanting to stay true to Rainbow Falls, I'm not going to provide a vote in this final match. I doubt a vote from me isn't going to be of much good anyway. I'll wait for what my superior has in store before I can make any further moves regarding this tournament.

22 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I know you're taunting us Fluttershy but this is going a bit too far.

ezgif-1-2544146ecdff.gif

rude? Twilight gave her that false cutie mark and then complain about the effect?

• Brohoof 1

What's this? I go to work for 8 horus and you've guys completely lost the lead! What the buck!? 

I guess if you want something done right...

See the source image

You go in and do it yourself! 

5 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

For the millionth time, this is buckball not 'rasslin.

See the source image

• Brohoof 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

rude? Twilight gave her that false cutie mark and then complain about the effect?

I'm referring to Fluttershy deflating the whoopie cushion in Twilight's face. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234