Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Ogres and Oubliettes

Discord

Welcome everypony to Ogres and Oubliettes. Today we shall explore the wonderful land of Spiketopia and attempt to rescue the fair sigh "Shmarity" from the evil grasp of the Squizard. The way it shall work is we shall be given a scenario and the players shall move the store along. After well I wont tell you how long but whenever I decide a new scenario shall be posted and you shall have to adjust. Those that play this game might just find themselves rewarded. Those that attempt to cause chaos in my domain might just face something special.....

Scenario 1

The land of Spiketopia is in chaos as its beautiful princess Shmarity has been kidnapped. The citizen are in fear and without a leader the town guards are ineffective. Bandits have taken over your beloved cities. How will you deal with them? Who shall you ally with to tackle this challenge? Well, that is all up to your imagination. 

• Brohoof 5

The noble swordsmen Sir Dashidor sheathed his saber and marched out from his house cape thrown over his should and a small bag of bits tied to his waist. This was most distasteful but it twas the job of the nobility to render aid to the crown when the situation called for it. If today was not such a day well when would such a day ever come? He marched to the town square to see the common ponies running around in a panic. He saw bandits raiding houses. With a snort of disgust, he called out. 

" Cease thine thievery and lollygagging return the goods and you shall avoid a sound thrashing. Refuse and you shall meet the blade of Sir Dashidor swordsman extraordinaire! "  

• Brohoof 2

Will Guide the Changeling was not a good fighter but with the most basic shape-shifting, he decided to assist an rebellion by easvdropping on the bandits as a basic inconspicuous object and reporting back to the rebels. He wanted to help free this town of bandits.

• Brohoof 2

Quinch the... -peers at the manual- Level Two Minotaur Manicurist stepped forth. His pearly whites gleaming almost as brightly as his horns, he stepped forward to address... umm, whoever was there.

"Sure there is no need for violence here. If you can tell us what it is you want, we can help each other and part amiably."

• Brohoof 2

The echoes of distant shouts and smell of burnt wood pervaded the small market square, its cobbled stones and broken stalls glazed in ice along with its bandit residents. A single goshawk griffin dressed in the light leather attire of the falconer irregulars placed her metal talons onto the trembling throat of the group's leader. Though his earth pony body was encased, she has managed to make the wretched equine comfortable enough for a quick interrogation. "Tell me, equine," her claws sank deeper into the frozen fur: "Where do you keep your loot?"

• Brohoof 2

Sir Dashidore gave an annoyed whinny and strode into the melee. Bandits fall to the flat of his blade being stunned and knocked to the ground by well-measured strikes designed to incapacitate but not leave lasting damage. He moved almost like a dancer timing and leverage as natural to him as breathing. He sighed bored with these amateurs at least hoping for a good fight out of them. 

" All those defending this town fall to my position. If we wish to win the day we must work as a team. The bandits will have numbers but clearly, they lack skill.

• Brohoof 2

This day was going to be Perfect, her revenge was finally taking shape, she didn't plan this chaos, but she would be using it to cover up her tracks, everypony was so busy fending off the bandids that nopony noticed a dull gray mare slipping into Flylight's Castle, but Flylight was not her target, no, today was a day for greatness, if only there weren't so many doors to choose from

and there, at last, Starblight's room, it had to be it, she noticed that wretched medal she got for taking everything from her and lost concetration, suddently that gray pony was gone, in it's place was none other than the majestic Changeling queen "it matters not" she said outloud no one was around anyway, and with that, Physalis started smashing all the kites

Suddenly in the midst of all the chaos, a huge dragon appears. Thrashing about building are damaged and the bandits appear to really behind it. 
Oh, no fillies and gentle colts it looks like you have a mini-boss to deal with!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Spike said:

Oh, no fillies and gentle colts it looks like you have a mini-boss to deal with!

REALLY SPIKE?! I told you to wait at least a few hours. But noooo you have to move things along because you want to get to "Schmarity" as if everypony here doesn't know what that's about! 

Just now, Jedishy said:

REALLY SPIKE?! I told you to wait at least a few hours. But noooo you have to move things along because you want to get to "Schmarity" as if everypony here doesn't know what that's about! 

Foolish " party pooper " you were warned about causing trouble in my game. Oh well... 

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Spike said:

Suddenly in the midst of all the chaos, a huge dragon appears. Thrashing about building are damaged and the bandits appear to really behind it. 

Hmm... A Dragon Boss? C. Will took on the form of a Fairy and flew around the Dragon! "HEY!" Shouted C. Will to the heroes. "I got a lock on the Dragon LISTEN! Its weakpoint is--" But the dragon chomped down on him and spitted him across the room! C. Will reverted to normal and was stunned. (just a few seconds of this clip.)

(This clip would best show my inability to help)

Edited by Will Guide

"Where are my helpers at? Help me sort through this chaos! You know very well I need help!"

The rest of the ponies are stunned and just stand there in the midst of the chaos, not knowing what to do.

A brown unicorn with a blue cape, matching wide brim hat, and rapier was peering out from behind a tree. He saw a group of bandits walk by and he slipped in behind them. They were showing off the loot they had taken and exchsnging stories.

"Ha ha, good one," Bart Cheval said to no pony in particular. "I say, this looting is quite fun. Where are we off to now?"

Alerted by roars and tremors, Gale hopped onto the slopped roof of a nearby tavern and spotted the scaly brute stomping around three blocks east of her position. The dragon did not look like it had a clear goal in mind. Still, she was ill-equipped to handle something of that size, and she wasn't about to get caught in some troublesome foreign affair. So she took off and curled herself comfortably onto a cumulus high above the ravaged streets.

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Spike said:

"Mini boss... mini. Riiight. "*glances up at the three-story beast* "SPIKEZILLAAAAA!" Grabs a pie cart from a street vendor. "Hi, hope you don't mind me borrowing this? Thought not. *loads the pies onto a ballista and aims it towards the dragon. Fwooooom! Splat!*

• Brohoof 1

everything started trembling, looking outside one of the windows, she saw a big pink lizard or maybe that was a soft purple hue, come to think of it, it looked oddly familiar, aha! that was it, the brush she smashed earlier looked just lake it, it must be the key to silencing that roaring beast, but it was now shattered, oh well she'll just have to sneak away, and let others deal with it she had enough glory for one day, all the kites were in shambles.
but this wasn't right, that beast, Starblight will think it was it's fault, Physalis wanted her to know why her treasures were just mere trash now, this would not do. this day was going to be perfect, and that thing ruined it, time to put it in it's place

after walking to what seemed like a million rooms, she found it's weakness, it wasn't very subtle either, a plush toy of smarity in it's room told her all she needed to know, with a flick of her magic, Physalis was now resembling the platinum mare with the flowy amethyst mane, IT IS ON!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Spike said:

A pony in a Solaire of Astora’s armor coming in with a bright sunlight shine in the background.

”Have at thee!”

As he marched for battle.

• Brohoof 1

Up atop a roof, there stood a golden-brown changeling. He was holding a small, roundish instrument, one of changelic background. He adjusted his cap, held the instrument up to his mouth and began to play. He played a song of hope, the instrument sounding somewhere between a flute and a clarinet. 

Ambience put his soul into this song. He continued, hoping that somecreature, anycreature, would benefit from it.

• Brohoof 1

54 minutes ago, megisawsm417 said:

Up atop a roof, there stood a golden-brown changeling. He was holding a small, roundish instrument, one of changelic background. He adjusted his cap, held the instrument up to his mouth and began to play. He played a song of hope, the instrument sounding somewhere between a flute and a clarinet. 

Ambience put his soul into this song. He continued, hoping that somecreature, anycreature, would benefit from it.

The song caused C. Will to wake up and feel reinvigorated. He wondered if the giant dragon was Spike after another greedy episode. 

@Spike

This time, C. Will made an effort to hitchhike on the Dragon's back. Would the dragon even noticed C. Will was there?

• Brohoof 2

Pony after pony flooded into the land of Spiketopia, everypony wanted a piece of the action.

Running over the hill she sees the massive dragon in the sky. "Oh no Spike you are super big again!" Blu yells, noticing a changing was trying to land on the dragon.

• Brohoof 2

The Dragon roars and flails smashing open a path forward for the brave adventurers. The bandits that do not flee are trapped in the rubble safely cadged until the beautiful Schmarity can restore justice and order to the land. Will our hero's venture onward or will the see the cause of the dragon's anger and have mercy upon him first?

Come on guys just because I had that ONE episode of greed not every dragon is me.... :mustache:

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

The Dragon roars and flails smashing open a path forward for the brave adventurers. The bandits that do not flee are trapped in the rubble safely cadged until the beautiful Schmarity can restore justice and order to the land. Will our hero's venture onward or will the see the cause of the dragon's anger and have mercy upon him first?

Come on guys just because I had that ONE episode of greed not every dragon is me.... :mustache:

I don't think this is Spike. He's much cooler in Spikezilla form than this big guy. thought C. Will to himself. Either way, C. Will hang on to the dragon's back and was in for quite a ride as it went around smashing! To be honest, it was thrilling!

• Brohoof 1

The lavender unicorn was deep in thought as she ran towards the battlegrounds. "What do I do what do I do?" All at once, she skidded to a stop.

"Aha! That's it! I can cast that spell, it should work. But I dont want to hurt anypony so... that's out of the question..."

Turning away from the dragon, she tapped her hoof to her head. "Come on think! What can I do to help?"

"Look out!" A voice cried too late as she was swept off of her hooves and into the air. The dragon had grabbed her.

9 minutes ago, Nye said:

"Look out!" A voice cried too late as she was swept off of her hooves and into the air. The dragon had grabbed her.

The Solaire of Astora rise both of his hooves and shout,

"PRAISE THE SUN!"

As the bright light shine at the dragon to blind him to let go of the missus. 

• Brohoof 1

Roaaargh!!!

The dragon roars in pain from the blinding light flailing all around, but kept a tight grip on the unicorn. The changeling kept a firm grip as well, making sure not to let the shaking break him loose of the dragon's back.

Swatting at the light, the dragon manages to temporarily shield its eyes from the beacon the Solaire had shined. Though this bit of swatting was done with the opposite claw, it was providing Blu a window of escape. 

With a charge of her horn, she blasts a focused beam of magic at the dragons claw. "Haha! Take that you foul beast!" The dragon's hand opens and Blu falls out of it.

Oh crap, I haven't mastered levitation yet. She thinks to herself in panic, but sees a place she can teleport to. Just as she was about to land, she flashes away, only to reappear just a few meters away.

She looks up at the dragon still flying around. "That was close," looking at the knight, she thanks him for the blinding light.