Where Are You?

pondus30

• 1 month later...

Belleville, Illinois! Suburb of St.Louis, Missouri. Beautiful city with really nice people!img-64716-1-3367773797_16f3a21722.jpg

Also has Really neat art, this is the Downtown square.

I lived in Millstadt which is close to Belleville. I in fact went to Belleville East. I currently live in Carbondale. My apartment complex is next door to SIU of Carbondale.

Edited by Sadist the Wanderer

I like how there's more votes for Antarctica than for South America and Africa combined. XD

I'm in North America, though.  California.  RIght smack dab in the middle of it 

• Brohoof 1

I'm from Helsinki, Finland.
You know, Finland? The one nordic country that everyone always forgets about?
It's a great place to be, and while I'm not a nationalist, I just couldn't imagine living anywhere else.
Tax-funded education and healthcare systems, lowest corruption rate in the entire world, untouched nordic landscapes, relative peace and quiet even in the larger cities... what's not to like?

helsinki1.jpg

1920px-Korvatunturi.jpg

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 2

I live in the Canada, where we ride polar bears and drink maple syrup  :comeatus:

I drink a little maple syrup/regular syrup sometimes. Cheers, lol.  :P 

And USA for me.  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well I live in North America in the United States.

I live in California in the city of Alhambra, where I lived since I was born.

Well since I got that all out, hope i cam be lucky and spot someone that lives near me.

• Brohoof 2

The heart of the south TN/GA state line where people love to fly rebel flags everywhere. And people think the civil war never ended... camo and football is everyones god here :P. Oh yeah don't forget huge trucks and mudding... 

I feel so out of place being here always have like an outsider. Never have been into what a lot of people like here. I was born here and even people have asked me where I am from xD

• Brohoof 1