Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Exhausted from helping friends move. Also, I've been a bit mopey all day. I just finished finals and everyone is getting kicked out of the dorms for the break tomorrow but I don't want the semester to end.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling anxious and pondering about the consequences of my actions as I had a car accident today.

Did I say my peaceful state won’t last for long? Cause I called it.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Grammatical Errors. Also, don’t worry. I’m fine as well as the other driver.
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like crap, to be honest. I'm trying my best to stay in a positive mood, but there's just far too many 'salty' people around me and they're the ones who are bringing me down...

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 1

Bittersweet. I may be home, but I'm homesick for the place that has become my second home and I miss the people I have come to know.

I guess this is what happens when someone who was mostly devoid of close friends for much of their life leaves for college, actively tries to give friendship a chance, and suddenly makes a bunch of friends in a short period of time. I've gotten quite attached.

• Brohoof 3

I never knew feeling so alone and conflicted could hurt so much... I literally feel like someone took a cold knife to my heart and slowly cut away that would feel better than the pain I feel inside of me. How someone's silence could hurt so much... If I knew beforehand how much it would hurt to be ignored I would never bother trying to get to know someone. It really hurts more than you may realize

• Brohoof 1

On 06/12/2017 at 11:14 PM, gamecubeguy214 said:

I saw something extremely disturbing last night and now I feel darkness in my heart throughout the day. It's like the whole Cupcakes thing that happened last year, but only slightly less bad. The emotion is trapped in the strong cell of where they stay and I can't find the key to open up the cell to let it free. I don't have any treatment for this pain and all I can do is wait it out.

What did you see? You can pm me if you want to

Pretty painful since both my head and legs ache for some strange reason. I'm strongly hoping that this series of headaches isn't going to be similar to the endless headaches I had last summer.

1 hour ago, Jaspers said:

Pretty painful since both my head and legs ache for some strange reason. I'm strongly hoping that this series of headaches isn't going to be similar to the endless headaches I had last summer.

Have you told your doctor about it?

Super excited about my new purchase. A MASSIVE 27" computer screen. It's only 1080p (so no QHD/4k unfortunately) and it's curved, but bloody hell it's massive and I love it to bits

• Brohoof 1

Well, I failed my exam..but passed the class. I have to say... that's better than nothing. 

• Brohoof 2

Tired of always being rejected when I simply want to get to know someone of the opposite sex. Aka the cold shoulder treatment... It's become a very popular way of telling someone they don't want nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Gone Airbourne