Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What’s your biggest addiction?

Reecejackox

Sugar becauae I'll consume sources of it in large quantities and then feel a sort of withdrawel for a few days after. Milk because I cant go more than three days without it. Also something to keep my mind fixed which can be games that I'll play obsessively for a short period or other things but my life is busy and keeping me preoccupied at the moment.

I honestly don't really have an addiction to anything, though I guess if I had to say something it would be energy drinks. Since I do drink more energy drinks then I should. Yet at the same time I don't think of it as an addiction as I often don't drink it for weeks. The term addiction typically does refer to something you do that isn't good for you as I can't think of anything like that I do. So I'll say the energy drinks.

• Brohoof 2

I have/had a huge addiction to Star Wars collecting. Over the years I've amassed an enormous collection and spent way too much money on it. I've curtailed it a bit in recent years but I still can't resist taking a peek whenever I get near the toy section at the store or browse ebay. 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Thunder Dance said:

Uhh, FNaF, Internet, MLP, and Discord lul

Oh and cosplaying

Interesting choices! FNAF is a great one! :mlp_yeehaa: