Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you plan on staying active here?

Venomous

I’ll stick around until the activity dries up or the MLP franchise calls it a day. And since I don’t expect either to be the case anytime soon, I’ll be here till I grow roots, or until I no longer enjoy coming here, whichever comes first. I don’t know; I tend to change my answer every time I come here.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

While the forum does almost seem like a ghost town I do try to be here as long as there's still some people on here. Though the forum really isn't anything like it used to be, was so full of live and endless posting with active users. Now it's more like users like me reading over old topics then posting to bring it so other users find it. They then don't bother reading what others post and post their posts continuing the cycle that is. Yet I suppose I have stayed for too long to leave hehe.

I figure I'll be here until the "unable to reach site" error becomes permanent. 

I've been here a long time before I created an account and will probably be here a while after I forget the login details for this account. 

It takes relatively little effort coming here.

That or when I have nothing to vent about abstractly anymore.

I think the deciding factor would be if very few of the same people I know stop visiting. I haven't really chat with new people in quite a while, so I can imagine if those "last people I've met" dropped off I guess there wouldn't be much motivation coming here if I felt like this wasn't the same group of friend and users I came to know.

The whole curse of immortality thing because "everyone I've known and loved is now dead" kind of feeling. When you feel out of place.

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...