Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long do you plan on staying active here?

Venomous

Hopefully I'll leave before this thread gets revived several years from now and everyone who's posted so far has left. 

I used to think of myself as a long-hauler, but whenever I start to get really comfy, something makes me want to take a permanent vacation. I like coming here and posting and stuff, so I’ll stick around until something makes me decide otherwise. But I’d say it’s about 50/50 for being a long-term gig.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to think of myself as a long-hauler, but whenever I start to get really comfy, something makes me want to take a permanent vacation. I like coming here and posting and stuff, so I’ll stick around until something makes me decide otherwise. But I’d say it’s about 50/50 for being a long-term gig.

Same here, Dreamy.

• Brohoof 1

I don't plan on leaving this place anytime soon. I may become inactive in the future due to life commitments, but I don't think I would leave the forums for good.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've already gone inactive and then returned like twice, so I don't think I'd ever leave the forums for good. I don't know how long I'll remain active for this time, but I also don't really care lol

I'd rather live in the present than worry about the future :nom:

17 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

literally just got here! 

Welcome!

I am one of the OGs so I suppose I do feel almost a sense of responsibility to be on this site I mean I do typically though go away from the forum. To then usually decide to be active in a year or two. Well it depends I guess I always come on here occasionally. Though I don't really feel so much like I have to be here forever though. Having said that though I am by no means as much on the forum like I was so perhaps I will be like some of the occasional visitors. Of course though a forum isnt a forum without it's people and there is the question of when majority of users on here won't be on here. While I personally you know I guess you could say forever or very least while the forum is still ongoing that is.