Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Star Wars Day Bingo!

TBD

Lmao these badges are epic e-twibigbrain.png.59f9651fa9ae93815fbd2e51e2fc697b.png

Also I see new hope, so I'll have something to mark on my second bingo card e-eyeswoke.png.e442d218a54e0bafe7357923034d3b77.png

3 hours ago, Rikifive said:

@TBD DOUBLE BINGO! :yay:

Yep! There was hope

63E520C9-A1DC-404A-AE60-B0B77F2B50BF.gif.b8bd59b25298a30197c2d65381cfb88c.gif
your bingo cracks me up though :ButtercupLaugh:

2 minutes ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

Bingo! About time. I will edit my card.

Cong!! Patient is the answer of becoming a bingo master :ithastolookpretty:1BBBA7F8-8AD3-401A-AFDC-5E2202DC8169.gif.b0c85b0513655a8e4b0c20323c391f53.gif

• Brohoof 2

Star Wars Bingo is officially over

We have some few Bingo Masters so congratulations to those members!!
A reminder for those who haven’t turns in their cards yet, please do so even if you didn’t get a bingo! So I can contribute the badges! Don’t make me come for you 

12BE7C76-0DB1-4EBF-9ED1-7F1C4AD501AD.gif.0883ee83b596dbe4350fcc64317428ee.gif

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

@TBD I think this is correct. Just barely made it. And Yoda said I was too old to train. Ha! Shows what he knows. When has that ever turned out badly? :lie:

don't worry bingo is for old geezers anyway like yoda himself :ButtercupLaugh:  And you're good to go!

10 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

I got close the second time around. I had figured I'd get closer to blackout on the first one too, but here's where they ended. 

ah, well I assumed you would like to keep your bingo master title eh? :Daydreaming:

9 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I came close and had it within one (a whole bunch of different ways) but no Bingo this time. I'll try not to turn to the dark side over this...but you never know:stressed:

This is the best I can seem to do as far as posting my card. Nothing else is working. 

https://www.picpasteplus.com/v.php?i=a02b41829b

You're good, I double check your card.  But we like you as dreambiscuit lol, or as a  Bounty-Hunterbiscuit to be suffice? :darling:

614de537ea516c274f9c95e722fbf9d5.gif

5 hours ago, Cagey said:

No bingo for me, I think, but this was fun. :BrightMacContent:

You shall receive a bounty badge and... free spices :kirin::ithastolookpretty:

1 hour ago, RaraLover said:

Bingo! :pinkie: It was close, but this time, it was the Hyperdrive that saved me (as it did with probably many of the pilots). :sneer:

Ironically the First Order share the same row as the Hyperdrive  

tumblr_inline_p154vekXnu1rvjauh_500.gifv

• Brohoof 3

The badges are now been given out,

kzvzfx5c6fpoofkkhqgl.gif

if any of the member haven't got the badges PM me! 

• Brohoof 4

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
7 hours ago, TheGleaner said:

Carbon freezing is one, so you do have a bingo...

@Cagey
Han Solo isn’t one of the term I think you meant to mark off carbon freezing(?) sorry didn’t mean to burst your bubble :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

Looks like I had missed Jedi Master so got my first Bingo on the 29th term! :squee:

image.png.f3a5b98b65611e6fa3736386ef57b37c.png

And secured a second with Obi-Wan at 38th! :yay:

Was a fun game, enjoyed the memes and references as always. To all who participated, may the force be with you, and long live the empire. :mlp_yeehaa:

Moments ago, SharpWit said:

Looks like I had missed Jedi Master so got my first Bingo on the 29th term! :squee:

image.png.f3a5b98b65611e6fa3736386ef57b37c.png

And secured a second with Obi-Wan at 38th! :yay:

Was a fun game, enjoyed the memes and references as always. To all who participated, may the force be with you, and long live the empire. :mlp_yeehaa:

Got double bingo as well Bingo Master! knockin em down like a duel wielder 

main-qimg-2aee605f8b2439eb1d110e9a574888

and aye, long live the Empire

tenor.gif

I really love the badges! They’re just like the coins from the original POTF line of action figures. This was a fun event!! :P

Congrats to all involved, whether you got a Bingo or not. The Force was with you! B)

On 2021-05-14 at 11:13 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I really love the badges! They’re just like the coins from the original POTF line of action figures. This was a fun event!! :P

Congrats to all involved, whether you got a Bingo or not. The Force was with you! B)

I’m glad everyone enjoyed the SW bingo! This is my first time  running an event so glad it comes out smoothly. Otherwise…:lostit:. Maybe we will do something like this again for any other event, not bingo specifically but a different game perhaps. That is if they  allowed me  to run it again :Rara: