Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What don't you like about the show and what would make you quit?

Silly Lily

Luckily I haven't seen that happen to any animated shows I know of, so we should be safe from those horrors. ;)

Ask Jappleack became that, it was once a funny ask tumblr, but then it jumped the shark and now it's some sort of sad drama comic since applebloom got killed by discord in shed.mov. I don't understand why any writer would think that's a good idea, but it wasn't even a comic or anything, it was just an ask tumblr with virtually no story to it. It just made no sense to do that.

Well, one thing that would turn me off of the show is if it lasted so long that they started recycling plots. I really hate it when that happens. I'd also be kind of annoyed if they added a new pony to the Mane Six. Voice actor changes would also make me quit. I like the voice actors for the show A LOT, and that's because they're recognizable.

• Brohoof 1

If the entire series turned to shit, like no morals, bad plots, pointless new characters, bad voice acting, rushed animation, and overall chesiness.

If all future episodes were all Rainbow Dash based, I'd never watch again.

~

I would hate it if ANY of them had too many episodes. (Maybe except Twi, though the lack of all the others would get boring)

There really has been nothing in the show that I have found offensive, and I'm pretty sure nothing could be done to make me want to quit because of what other people do. This extends to people outside of the show too. I've met so many haters, and bigots during my time in this community. Though it is important to note they will never have that control over me. No one can decide that for me, but myself. I choose to stand strong in the face of such overwhelming narrow-mindedness. It is part of what it means to have integrity. In fact that is one of the few precious gifts that these haters and bigots can give us. They challenge us, and attack us. There can be no better conditions for evolution. Evolution is merely the product of antagonism, and struggle is the only thing that can temper the human spirit. In this way the haters unknowingly help us. In doing so all their efforts merely strengthen my resolve, because I know if I am being attacked by haters and bigots. I must be doing something right, lol ^~^;.

• Brohoof 1

When the show is bland, gag oriented, filled with countless pop culture references and made just for selling toys and pony merchandise.

When that happen, you can count on me to become a full-fledged hater that will continuously pour hell to all bronies

This, or if they went back to anything like the previous generations.

Though, a few pop culture references here and there are great.

now that lauren faust is gone i was really skeptical about season 2 and it took me awhile to get used to it i noticed a change in content right away and didn't really get into season 2 till up until the teens of the season. with season 3 i fear her involvement will be less and less it and it will slowly grow away from the show we all know and love.

Humans in Equestria would kill the show for me.

* shudder*

If they started giving Snips and Snails their own adventures, I would gag and stop watching!

I wouldn't mind that to be honest.

(edited)

If it started becoming bland or having no depth or story like some other shows/movies today.

Posted Image

Seriously, though, the only thing I dislike about the show (which isn't a major reason) is that the creators are always hesitant to make a return of certain characters, when the fans constantly demand it. For example, Luna and Trixie.

I'd be pissed if Trixie was a new mane character. What element would she be?

The Element of Bitchiness.

Edited by Prince Mio Scuro Hero Dusk

If they went of TOO many epic adventures (I like the stuff they do in ponyville)

If they made Rarity a cliche

If they encourage Rainbow to be too girly (how do I explain this?... Bratz?)

If they started making episodes with no lessons

If they started making episodes with only bronies in mind

If they stated being cheesy

If they made the characters Mary Sue

If the Songs sucked

If they changed the voice actors (Dragonhunters did that, completely ruined the show)

Of course, The show hasn't done any of these, so I am still LOVING THE SHOW

I've followed shows after their prime, so I don't see a reason why that would change in regard to FIM. The one thing however that would make me ignore the show would be a complete commercial bastardization.

As long as Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity are still there to keep the type of humor I love, i'll still love it.

Though, i'd hate if majority of the episodes were based on Rainbow Dash, Applejack, or Cutiemark Crusaders. I don't mind it, just that I enjoy Rarity and Twilight episodes, espd ially ehen they make a fool of themselfs. And I love Episodes that really show the Cuteness in Fluttershy and Applebloom!

But I would hate for the Crusaders yo gey theor cutiemark! 20% loss in interest right there if it happened so soon. Wait a few more season, Lauren.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure what it would take to get me to stop watching. Unless the writers take a complete turn in another direction I don't see how the show could get so bad that I just couldn't take it anymore.

• 1 month later...

Now being a brony I love MLP and Im sure all of you do as well...but it is not a perfect show by any means and wouldn't be so notable if it wasn't for the absolute lack in likable cartoons these days. So tell me guys, what do you not like about MLP? There has to be SOMETHING because this show is not without it`s flaws

Personally I hate moments where the show sort of remembers it is still a show for little girls, those moments are usually just cheesy and the reasons many non-bronies reject the show without giving it much of a chance. Also I feel that despite the very likable characters, there is little character development, like characters learn an important lesson one episode and start acting the same the next episode.